Vertical Reality Simulations

Shaman

I think you should ask on VRS forums.

I'm running AICARRIER2 fine - XP 32bit here... don't know if that's the reason though. Reinstall maybe?

Anyway, yesterday I had my first 3 ship formation flying going on. Awesome!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Vista Premium 64bit, and have no problems with Superbug and AICarriers...

Shamandgg - have you been playing online?

Yes, online. With two other VRS users. Want to try? :P

tail# 44 or 444

Cool, are other planes visible on radar? Is it possible to refuel in multiplayer?

I have to try flying online in Superbug someday. But first I have to figure how to start this thing from cold and dark, hehe.

Yes.

Yes.

I can guide you how to do this via TS3 :) Checklist is long but it's very straightforward :)

tail# 44 or 444

Cool, are other planes visible on radar? Is it possible to refuel in multiplayer?

I have to try flying online in Superbug someday. But first I have to figure how to start this thing from cold and dark, hehe.

Yes.

Yes.

I can guide you how to do this via TS3 :) Checklist is long but it's very straightforward :)

PS. Today I'm on sickleave - so.... ;)

tail# 44 or 444

AI planes are no longer safe in FSX world :P

tail# 44 or 444

I see a white square SUBS17...normally I wouldn't let it get to me, but with a teasing comment like "someone's up to something" tickles my curiosity more than I can ignore ;)

It's the same film shamandgg linked to ;)

BTW, someone please show cockpit view when using AGM-65's... please

Edited by zakobi

I had to break out my credit card and get the Superbug myself, and while it probably is the best add-on ever made for FS, I cant help but feel that something is missing. I start the jet up, taxi out, take off and fly around for a couple of minutes, then come back to the airport and land... it just feels so pointless, and somehow, even though FSX has ai aircraft, ai boats, ai cars, birds and animals, I feel very alone in the FS world... FC2 on the other hand feels like a living breathing world, even though I would love for it to have some ai aircraft flying around, some ai boats, some birds and maybe even some animals. Lets hope we get a Bug for DCS some time in the future :)

FC2 does have AI boats, you know. Activate civvie traffic in your settings. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I had to break out my credit card and get the Superbug myself, and while it probably is the best add-on ever made for FS, I cant help but feel that something is missing. I start the jet up, taxi out, take off and fly around for a couple of minutes, then come back to the airport and land... it just feels so pointless, and somehow, even though FSX has ai aircraft, ai boats, ai cars, birds and animals, I feel very alone in the FS world... FC2 on the other hand feels like a living breathing world, even though I would love for it to have some ai aircraft flying around, some ai boats, some birds and maybe even some animals. Lets hope we get a Bug for DCS some time in the future :)

It does have a pointless feeling from a combat perspective, but carrier landings are in itself a big challenge as is air to air refueling. Most peopl in the fsx world though enjoy simply flying. Fly from their local int airport to another airport 5 hour away, sometimes more. IFR flyin etc etc. I flown online with guys who will fly from nellis afb to AFB in Hawaii in real time and in formation. That for them is the equivalent for blowing stuff up.

I don't mind some of that, but doing it in a military plane as opposed to a 747 is more enjoyable. I'm not even really interested in deploying weapons with the superbug, but more flight procedures and proccesses in a global setting.

I flown online with guys who will fly from nellis afb to AFB in Hawaii in real time and in formation. That for them is the equivalent for blowing stuff up.

Well now I've heard it all...took a long time too.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.