Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Your favourite car

Groove

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed on the Volga - they make some really awesome cars. I almost bought myself one of their newer models to bring back home when I was done with my contract in russia, but an inspection of our emission laws indicated that I'd have an absolute hell getting it road-regged here. :(

But the designs are so perfectly balanced between decoration and cleanliness.

Perhaps a Volga with a swapped-out powertrain as a bit of a "stealth muscle" would be doable - and hilarious. It's funny enough to drive around in the Volvo 850R - completely bland black car with no decorations, nothing funny, not even low-profile tyres. But it has 330 turbo-fed horses in it's straight 5-cylinder engine and the looks of youngsters in their newly imported BMWs are just priceless when they've tried to race me. :D

Bit like the idiot that mounted a 2k hp turbine into his Volvo Amazon. (Don't think he managed to get it road-legal tho, surprise.) No-one expects an Amazon to win the quartermile over a Ferrari. :P

Stealth muscle is win. Another favourite would be the Smart with a Hayabusa engine. Might as well give it rocket propulsion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

i'll never spend millions dollars purchasing a car , this been said i can totally conceive that people can have a passion for cars that leads them to such purchases . so let's say i have enough money to rent one for few days i think i'll rent one of these yes a bit old but still prestigious to me :

as any good Miami vice fan that respects himself (Daytona)

ferrari365gts.jpg

great design (F-40)

f40.jpg

one of the greatest car ever (Porsche 959)

959.jpg

i believe these two would be cool too

(Carrera GT)

Carrera_GT.jpg

(205 turbo 16)

Peugeot205T16_1.jpg

Edited by jpm1

Audi Sport Quattro S1. Iconic Car from my youth. :)

Still admiring how anybody could drive class b cars in a rally and NOT end up killing themselves.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Gets my vote, iconic car of the 80's.

AUDI-quattro_682_431517a.jpg

Edited by Axion

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

^^^^

True, True

Currently in my Driveway........Somewhere........Buried under Buckets of Snow :music_whistling:

IMG_1362.jpg

Turning into a 'What do you Drive' Thread :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

we are talking here of cars we can't afford not cars we can own hehe expresss003.gif meanwhile waiting to inherit from a billionaire uncle link

Well if you want ot own a 1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible in prime condition (only 11 where ever made) today youll have to pay about 2 - 3 million $ .......... So if you can afford to own one of these ........ Congratulations!

Well if you want ot own a 1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible in prime condition (only 11 where ever made) today youll have to pay about 2 - 3 million $ .......... So if you can afford to own one of these ........ Congratulations!

Exactly! And if You jpm1 think I can afford any muscle car here in Eastern Europe OK - but maitain it it's expensive as hell! It's just dreaming for me to have such car.

Example to buy: Plymouth Barracuda HEMI CUDA Muscle

BTW. jpm1 very, very interesting gallery ;) Send an invitation on picasa :thumbup:

Edited by sniffer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]