Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

The love of Hornet's

F/A-18A or C would be good, Or A super hornet either E of F modal would be very extremely good Well anything really. :)

P.s DSC guys keep up the good work love DSC games (rate) 10 out of 10

Cheers Gh0st007

And what Josh said too :P

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with all the rotor heads here Apache Apache Apache :thumbup: :joystick!

Still dreaming of Flying 2 Seats Multiplayer ONE Chopper! Cant Wait!

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

:D How about an F-4H-1 or an F-110? ED could make it four different modules. You could be a Navy pilot or Navy WSO or USAF Pilot or WSO. And you can’t fly unless some ells flies with you as either WSO or Pilot.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I'm with all the rotor heads here Apache Apache Apache :thumbup: :joystick!

Still dreaming of Flying 2 Seats Multiplayer ONE Chopper! Cant Wait!

I'd love to see that as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

...but I want this sim sooner, rather than later.)

I would settle with just a "Nevada" theatre of training to start with!!

You would settle? :lol: In that case, I'm sure ED will jump straight on it! :thumbup:

Seriously, what is it with people and the F16. I don't get it. Personally, I prefer something dated with flaws than an aircraft I can own everything in. I enjoy being challenged as the underdog. Plus, the older the aircraft the more likely we will get 100% accuracy without minor ommisions for security reasons.

Anyway... as people have already said. It's decided and if we don't get the aircraft we want, we just got to be thankful that we're getting the things we are at this level of fidelity.

Each to their own desires though, and no offence Flying Bull. It's funny to see just how badly everyone yearns for their own slice of heaven.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

Seriously, what is it with people and the F16. I don't get it. Personally, I prefer something dated with flaws than an aircraft I can own everything in. I enjoy being challenged as the underdog. Plus, the older the aircraft the more likely we will get 100% accuracy without minor ommisions for security reasons.

Well, I don't get why people want 100% accuracy instead of having fun through a dynamic campaign or, naturally, flying a helicopter which is immensely more fun than flying a jet.

Different tastes my friend :)

...or, naturally, flying a helicopter which is immensely more fun than flying a jet.

Different tastes my friend :)

Check my signature. Trust me, I am 100% for helicopters. And yes, a dynamic campaign would of course be nice.

After the F** release, that'll be two American fixed-wings in the bag. I'm hopeful I'll find the release after this more interesting.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

Personally, I prefer something dated with flaws than an aircraft I can own everything in. I enjoy being challenged as the underdog.

The F-16 IS dated and flawed. ;)

Plus, the older the aircraft the more likely we will get 100% accuracy without minor ommisions for security reasons.

Not the case. In fact older aircraft may be even harder to accurately simulate in some cases. And age does not mean declassified, for example only now are many bits of 'classified' information from WWII being declassified and released to the public. And in addition something simply being unclassified does not mean it can be released to the public, many aircraft related publications while not 'classified' are for official use only and as such cannot be released to non military/government personnel.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

For sure it will be the F-18 Super Hornet. They already said that judging by the poll, a lot of people will be pleased with the next release. So it has to be the bug.

The poll is like asking 'what's your favorite kind of cake?' and offering choices of 'Glass' 'Chocolate' 'Poison' and 'Angel Flesh'.

Imagine DCS falcon.

I am imagining DCS Falcon.

I don't get it. What the hell do you people expect to happen? ED is going to make laser guns and crazy new features for the F-16 to have? 95% of it will have identical functionality between BMS, DCS, and Falcon 4. All DCS brings is a new terrain and better graphics at the expense of the dynamic campaign, sound, ATC, and other features. Everything that ED puts into DCS: F-16 is going to be unclassified information which means it's available to anyone else who has any interest in making an F-16 sim. It's just a matter of where you look.

I still stand by my last opinion - asking for an F-16 sim is incredibly selfish. We can only have one new airframe, and you're wasting everyone's time asking for an overrated aircraft that has done remarkably little in the last twenty years that, more importantly, has two god damn sims out for it right now that are just as functional as a DCS module would be. Furthermore, the A-10C we have is a very old version of it, you probably aren't going to get a bleeding-edge F-16 either.

Also, Viper fanboys bother me something terrible.

For sure it will be the F-18 Super Hornet. They already said that judging by the poll, a lot of people will be pleased with the next release. So it has to be the bug.
I got tired of retreading old ground, so just see my avatar and sig :)

I will take a moment to point out that all the evidence supporting an F/A-18 specifically points to the standard POS regular Hornet.

Personally, I prefer something dated with flaws than an aircraft I can own everything in.
Every aircraft has flaws. I don't understand this ridiculous idea that modern aircraft fly themselves and shooting down baddies and dropping bombs is little more than a matter of putting the thing on the thing and the computer does the rest.
Edited by Frostiken

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am imagining DCS Falcon.

I don't get it. What the hell do you people expect to happen? ED is going to make laser guns and crazy new features for the F-16 to have? 95% of it will have identical functionality between BMS, DCS, and Falcon 4. All DCS brings is a new terrain and better graphics (over Falcon 4 at least) at the expense of the dynamic campaign, sound, ATC, and other features Falcon 4 has over DCS.

It's an F-16. IT WILL ALWAYS BE AN F-16.

This is a fundamentally wrong assumption. The games engines are different, the graphical engine will be different, the scope of the SIM's will be diferent, the scenarios will be different, even the F-16 implementation will be different. Weapons modeling will be different. Want more??? :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Those points are so baseless and absurd it's hardly worth arguing about it. The scenarios are different? What, did they remove the mission editor from the other games?

God knows the scenarios won't reflect real life - otherwise it'd just be you flying your F-16 in circles while real aircraft get the job done for you.

As I said: Asking DCS to squander their time and money making an overrated Hollywood-esque airframe with a disproportionate number of fanboys just because you want prettier graphics is one of the dumbest, most selfish things I've heard in this thread.

Just what I want is this forum to be inundated with whine threads about why Falcon 4 / BMS differ from DCS and who's more right.

Edited by Frostiken

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Frostiken, last warning: check your attitude.

Some people like planes you don't. Learn to live with it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

What I meant to say was: In my opinion it's selfish.

And I'm sorry for saying 'dumbest'. I didn't mean to imply that my opinion on the matter was actually a fact, as I do not have the qualifications to state so. I didn't mean to imply that Pilotasso is 'dumb'.

What I meant was 'Asking for ED to invest immense amounts of time and money just to re-make a game that already exists just because you want prettier graphics is [Pick non-offensive word].'

Edited by Frostiken

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

People, go get the popcorn :megalol:

All DCS brings is a new terrain and better graphics at the expense of the dynamic campaign,...

... and an AFM. Bring the Viper.

I don't care if we are going to fly above Nellis or Groom Lake. If the terrain model will be with more resolution, good for me. Make the trees destructible when possible, please.

If ED want to model a F-4 or even an F-100, with all the bells and whistles, good for me.

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Those points are so baseless and absurd it's hardly worth arguing about it. The scenarios are different? What, did they remove the mission editor from the other games?

God knows the scenarios won't reflect real life - otherwise it'd just be you flying your F-16 in circles while real aircraft get the job done for you.

As I said: Asking DCS to squander their time and money making an overrated Hollywood-esque airframe with a disproportionate number of fanboys just because you want prettier graphics is one of the dumbest, most selfish things I've heard in this thread.

Just what I want is this forum to be inundated with whine threads about why Falcon 4 / BMS differ from DCS and who's more right.

I think you really need to re-read everything I said calmly because I never pretended I was owner of truth, neither do I have any influence about the next aircraft. So I kinda have a difficult time understand why Im selfish for manifesting an opinion. instead of focusing on 1 thing on my post I think you need to take a perspective and see the big picture.

My PC specs below:

Not just AFM though - there's also a "proper" simulation for engines in DCS products that go a bit further than a simple fuel-flow-throttle-temp-thrust table...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The only thing I really hope for is 'Multirole'. If we get a F-15C I will probably stay with the Hog... :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

that would make sense to keep using the A-10 and the KA-50, however if you read the forums a while back you would know by now that the F-15 is low priority. Thats unless something changed but the change of that hapenning preciselly with the F-15...

My PC specs below:

Then I'll happily take what I get! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's cool, I'll cover you from all those nasty migs. Just call the 44th! :P

The only thing I really hope for is 'Multirole'. If we get a F-15C I will probably stay with the Hog... :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

That's cool, I'll cover you from all those nasty migs. Just call the 44th! :P

Would be a pleasure! Even though I think the JaBoG32 would have some Eagle-Drivers too. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]