Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

F-15E and F-15C, both use newly rendered models. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know where else to put this,I was wondering what aircraft in DCS A-10 after the plane itself is the most rendered as in the best looking computer wise if ya get my drift.

This is of absolutely no significance. The ground vehicle models are (in part) equally as stunning, that doen't mean we will get DCS IADS next.

You want it to be the eagle, fair enough. Just don't be disappointed that you (or me for that matter) don't have a lot of weight in the decisionmaking of ED. ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Will this have any bearing in what aircraft there thinking of next? :smilewink:

Think about it for a minute. All that's happening is that ED are slowly, one by one updating ALL the old ,dated 3d models to the new standard. New models mean nothing whatsoever when it comes to the next module.

It's entirly possible the next aircraft isn't even in the sim as an AI aircraft in current modules. Is there an A-10C model in FC2 or Black Shark at the moment?

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I don't even care to speculate what the new DCS module will be, but what I'd love to find out is WHEN they'll raise the curtain. At what point are they going to let us know which aircraft it's going to be?? Not even a release date, but to know just so I can stop checking the forums EVERY DAY at work :doh:

I agree! It's "drumroll and tada" time. If they expect to deliver something in one year-one year and a half timeframe, they should have already started with the new module.

Regards!

...Just don't be disappointed that you (or me for that matter) don't have a lot of weight in the decision making of ED. ;)

This brings a point to mind. Who's decision is it? How do they make decisions? Is there one guy over the whole thing, or is it some committee type deal? I'm just curious how the company is structured. After checking the site here 10 times a day, day after day after day, I for one won't know what to do with myself after they do finally announce the next module.

i am sure at least one person on the form know what the next DCS module will be as long as there will be a next DCS after A10C , but he is not willing to tell us , probably he can not do it . Frankly speaking , i am tired of checking the site everyday, finding nonthing new in the update section.

Edited by jp203000

Frankly speaking , i am tired of checking the site everyday, finding nonthing new in the update section.

This reminds me of that old joke: "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."

Just stop checking every day. I don't know why anybody even expects the announcement to be any time soon, and even if it's announced tomorrow, so what if it takes you a week to find out? It's unlikely ED are going to wait until the next module is finished and released before announcing it, so you're still going to have a long wait even once you know what it is ...

This is of absolutely no significance. The ground vehicle models are (in part) equally as stunning, that doen't mean we will get DCS IADS next.

You want it to be the eagle, fair enough. Just don't be disappointed that you (or me for that matter) don't have a lot of weight in the decisionmaking of ED. ;)

Excuse me but I cant remember saying what I wanted,nor will I be disappointed as to whatever decision they make,also I do realise that I have NO weight whatsoever in any decision making that ED ever does,obviously!

Cheers thaisocom and Eddie for the information regarding my question.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

If I remember correctly, they said they would announce what aircraft it is once it enters Beta.

My guess? Around Christmas.

I don't believe that they've made any kind of announcement about an announcement of what aircraft the next module will be.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

I don't believe that they've made any kind of announcement about an announcement of what aircraft the next module will be.

Correct. As has been said before, until the BS upgrade/A-10C 1.1.1.0, and Nevada are done, nothing will be annouced as far as DCS:Next goes.

In other words, give the F5 key a rest guys. ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

So maybe not even another year.

Maybe, maybe not. Nobody outside of ED/TFC know, nor will they until an announcement is made. My point is, that anouncement won't be anytime soon, let alone DCS:Next itself.

Spoiler

I'll just enjoys the Warthog for the time being. pilotfly.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

Come on Wags ! throw us a bone ;P
+1 :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe ED doesn't want to be accused of ignoring Nevada, ignoring bugs in A-10, while they "selfishly" work on the next product to sell us for an "overpriced" $60. :no_sad:

Retarded? Yes. But I imagine that someone would say it... "OMG ED! HAVE SO MANY BUGS IN A-10 HOW CAN YOU BE WORKING ON A NEW MODULE WHEN LAST ONE NOT EVEN DONE YET!!!"

I can see the posts now...

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

On the one hand I like the concept of focusing on the actual project to bring it to a real "final" state.

On the the other hand, for a virtual squadron, knowing the next available aircraft in time would be advantegeous to already start planning, collect RL documents etc.

For the A-10C for example we have so much RL documents today, that we're still at the very beginning of reading and filtering content which we want to incorporate into our daily flight activities.

So knowing the level of accuracy of a DCS aircraft, one could already start to figure out stuff for the next module, while at the same time improving the procedures used with the A-10.

So when I ask for news, it's not only out of curiosity, but to be ready in time for the next aircraft. However I'm confident that even ones the curtain rises, there will still be a fair amount of time left, until we got the aircraft in our hands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

As long as it can fly, I'm ok with it! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make a Teen-Package... Four-- Teen, Fif- - Teen, Six --- Teen, Eight -- Teen :pilotfly: :D :music_whistling:
Nice idea! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Correct. As has been said before, until the BS upgrade/A-10C 1.1.1.0, and Nevada are done, nothing will be annouced as far as DCS:Next goes.

In other words, give the F5 key a rest guys. ;)

That's it! We're going old school with the F-5E Tiger II (for those that want the E model of something)... or is it the MiG-28, I can't tell... :megalol:

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]