diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He pretty much had all aircraft in his avatar except the F-15...oh wait... :huh:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

He pretty much had all aircraft in his avatar except the F-15...oh wait... :huh:

That omission is just him trolling me and GG. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

DCS: F-35C it is then!

He didn't say his avatar is only airplanes that are not future ED products either. Besides, the current rate at which Wags is changing his avatar is higher than the rate countries are designing new fighters. That means at some point one of the avatars has to be a future module, and all of this baseless speculation will have been greater than 0% correct. I consider that a success.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That omission is just him trolling me and GG. :)

It's always about you huh :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

It's always about you huh :D

Yup. :D

Well, mainly just because it's safer to make jokes on your own expense. Less hurt feelings that way. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The new aircraft will be either the F-16 or F-18 according to Wags new Avatar. I'm thinking they should do both to make everyone a little happy, but there should still be 2-seater and single seat variants.

Well knowing Wags likes to put, hidden

messages in his pics and avatar for the last

4 years. I would say they ( ED) might

Have a surprise for us. This Christmas

Official anouncements, i.e, FC3 with F/16, DCS FA/18.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

For the record, any avatar image I have is only based on a vehicle I personally like. It has nothing to do with future Eagle products.

There's 26 words in that post, but only fourteen with four or more letters in them, so obviously the next plane will be the F-14.

• Like 1

There's 26 words in that post, but only fourteen with four or more letters in them, so obviously the next plane will be the F-14.

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Two Seaters..

Don't get me wrong,

I love the F-14 and F-15E as much as anyone.

BUT,

I don't play online, just on my own - I can't fathom having an AI WSO/RIO that I can work with with the level of communication/teamwork to make it realistic. Having an aircraft that is always operated with 2 crew would alienate many simmers.

ED. Please give us a single seater. Like an F-16C 52+.

I would also be happy with a legacy hornet (up-graded) - provided highly realistic carrier ops are implemented and real-life documentation can be obtained (for my own self-study).

I am somewhat frustrated I can't get hold of an actual TO-1 Flight Manual for the A-10C,and the A-10C Weapons Delivery Manual -34-1. I have these documents for the A-10A and the F-16C 50/52. From a realism perspective I find it crucial to study from the real documents - not the sim docs. This is possible with the F-16, due to the available sources.

I am not expecting to get access to the TTP/MCM of course!

If anyone DEVs included has an A-10C Flight manual/weps delivery manual, PM me. I will trade it for anything else you my want from my personal collection of 1500+ manuals. Perhaps you might want an F-15E Weps in exchange?

Just a couple of thoughts

You have a choice between the

F-15 single seater

F-16*

F-18 - Not the Supra Hornet

*enter blk number here.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Just curious, is Superbug a term created by VRS for their FS add-on, or is it really what people are calling the Super Hornets?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

Hornet is an insect. An insect is a bug. Aka the super hornet is the superbug.

Fixed it for ya.

But I think you misunderstood the quesiton. I wanted to know who started referring to the Super Hornets this way. Is it an unofficial name used by pilots, like Viper, Warthog, etc? Or is VRS responsible for coining it? I ask this because I haven't seen Superbug linked to the F/A-18E/F anywhere on the interent other than discussions related to the VRS' add-on for Flight Simulator.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

I don't play online, just on my own - I can't fathom having an AI WSO/RIO that I can work with with the level of communication/teamwork to make it realistic. Having an aircraft that is always operated with 2 crew would alienate many simmers.

I can understand what you're saying, but this still goes back to the point I've made a few times about how ED should make a single and tandem version of whatever they make next. This way those that fly alone can fly alone, and those that want to fly with someone online have the option to.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]