Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4720 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Still in service with the 344th training center in Torzhok,six helicopter left if i'm not wrong...but i don't think it's used for special operations,but just for training purposes

P.S: it would be a dream having a DCS ka-52 sim,even a ka-50N upgrade for BS2 it would be nice,but it just cannot have enough market

Edited by Mikoyan89

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What updates? The Ka-50n/sh is Kamov's experimental model, it isn't the military model.

The updates at the KA-50 where not big, but

decisive for it to become a better Attack Helicopter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What updates? The Ka-50n/sh is Kamov's experimental model, it isn't the military model.

Yes but does that mean you cant buy it for millitary use....

Its just the point of view about this:smilewink: And i dont want to start a Discussion about here.

Bye Bye N/SH Shark:D

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Sure, maybe someone would ... but so far no one seems to want a one-seat attack heli :)

Yes but does that mean you cant buy it for millitary use....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

New Jet Should be Added and that would be "Su35BM"

I think fascinated me first to play the flying legends or DCS series is RUSSIAN AIRCRAFTS..... Now people here are always wishing adding a new aircraft from the US, HUH ! well not me I m more interested in Russain Air power and believe me they are more interested then US.

For my wish list of aircraft to be added to the next DCS or Flying Legend series would diffidently be the SU-35 BM....:pilotfly:

JUST CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT BELOW !!!

[http://youtu.be/7hjkDlzOddk]

The reason why people are talking about american planes is that the only information that has been revealed about the next DCS Jet is that it is american. Doesn't make sense to talk about a russian plane as the next one when it is already known to not be russian. :)

Who knows, perhaps after that. But then again, it was a might long time since we saw a simulation of the Tornado... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I think the SU35 are so modern for a simulator like DCS, Eagle Dynamics make only FULL REALISTIC aircraft and the SU35 are so modern and a lot of data will still classified and can't permit to give a full realistic aircraft finally.

I'm not sure but that sound logical to my ear...

And like EtherealN say the next aircraft will be a Modern popular US Fixed Wing Fighter Jet.

F-14 its not possible due to not fixed wings, old aircraft its not will be possible too (the A10C are coming to service in 2006) so its not possible for F-4 or older, and F-35 and F-22 are so recent, that can only be the F-16 (i don't know various version of the Falcon) the F-15 C/D (o hope no cause only air to air and already in Flaming Cliff) F-15E Strike Eagle (really nice choice where we can fly alone or with bot/another player in MP and like the A10C who coming from the A10A that we have in Flaming Cliff its a possible choice).

And my favorite aircraft the F/A-18 Hornet with carrier OPS possibility. and C/D version with ond avionic but the best maneuverability and extreme high alpha or the E/F and less maneuverability and better avionic and global performance.

F-16, F-15 or F-18 its the only possibility for the next, but maybe for the aircraft after that yeah that can be nice to see a Russian Aircraft OR another than always Russian and US aircraft, like French Mirage 2000 or Harrier or other nice aircraft, imagine DCS B1 Lancer :p and i'm not joke, this aircraft are awesome and beautiful with extreme performance.

But before that the aircraft after the next (if we don't die in end of 2012 xD) must be a Russian Aircraft, SU33, SU30 or Mig29 !!!

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

For russian planes than can be at DCS I prefer Su-27, Su-30. Su-33, and over all Su-34, and a new map like Kuriles and Ojotsk Sea with China, Russia, Japan and USA. Navy and Air Force for all.

Well if "flight" is what DCS brings to simulation, than Su-27 should be very high on the list indeed. I also like the straightforward avionics, which should be very nice to model in detail in DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't worry, it'll make you pull your hair out just the same :)

Millions of code is meaningless, unless by 'straight forward avionics' you mean as in 'I'm the guy who pulls'em out and services them'. To the pilot there's no difference, except that the 'new complicated stuff' you want to imply is actually easier to use and does more.

Well, compared to the millions of lines of code in today's avionics, I would say even the Su-27 has straightforward avionics?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, I see what you mean: not so straightforward for the pilot, indeed, digital avionics are all about making life easier.

Why have them if it would be the other way around :)

Failure is the mother of all success.

Well, compared to the millions of lines of code in today's avionics, I would say even the Su-27 has straightforward avionics?

Simpler, older, less advanced avioincs doesn't mean straightforward avionics.

control-3.jpg

^^Not avionics, relay logic + wire spaghetti for controlling an industrial machine, but you get the point.

The guy servicing that- well, it's almost unservicable. Meanwhile, today, crap like this is replaced by a vastly more capable, PLC bank (basically, a computer with a bunch of I/O ports):

control-9.jpg

Logically more complex, but vastly eaiser to service AND use. And all it takes is a few seconds to reprogram it, instead of a few hours to rewire it. The operator is able to interact with touch-screens and a GUI, rather than a bunch of buttons and switches. Are the guts logically more complex? Yes. Is it easier to use and understand? YES.

Sorta like limited, mission editor spaghetti trigger logic vs. clean, concise, capable Lua scripts :D

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

^^Not avionics, relay logic + wire spaghetti for controlling an industrial machine, but you get the point.

Here's an example from an actual jet fighter then, if you don't mind, to further the point. I present to you: the CK-37:

LA2-Datasaab-CK37-full.jpg

Here's the later replacement, CD-107, to the right of a CK-37 module.

CK37_1B.jpg

A CK-37 module has an MTBF in flight conditions of 200 hours. Funs! (If you thought the random failures thing was annoying in DCS, try flying a real plane. :D ) So getting these things onto an actual cirquit board was a nice thing I imagine. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

...F-14 its not possible due to not fixed wings...

that's new to me. :thumbup:

• i5-3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX660Ti, SSD, Win7 64Bit
  • Warthog Base + Cougar Stick, Cougar Throttle (el cheapo HAL-Mod), MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
  • Blackshark 1&2, A-10C, P-51, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, F86-F, MiG-21Bis, Combined Arms, FC3, Falcon BMS, Rise of Flight

that's new to me. :thumbup:

News to me as well. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester