DCS: Black Shark patch?

Kenan

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Will there be a BS patch alowing BS pilots to fly on FC 2.0 servers?

Yes.

2. When?

When it's done.™

3. What's with all this crap I'm getting about not being able to count???

People need to chill out a bit... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

in that case here are some answers, you decide which ones they refer to

yes

soon, as a new beta was being tested

have no idea what you mean

Kenan = #1.

love your work, you never fail to raise a smile out of me :thumbup:

When it's done.™

:megalol:

Classic!

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Omg another one :cry:. This should be sticky till patch release. I know some ppl that don't even know they will be able to play DCS in FC2!

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

This is actually a warranted question.

FC2 was announced and planed to fill the huge hole between the first 2 DCS modules...It was announced as an interim solution and now we´ve again to do what we are always doing...waiting...As long as DCS is not able to work with FC2 it is just a better Lock on...not more.

In my eyes its just not a bad thing to ask for a planed or roundabout release Date as ED never provided us with such information as long anythings is finished to be released...thats annoying...Some more informative politic thinking wouldnt be bad I guess...

It´s not the pain to wait at all (for an awesome and outstanding product by the way)...its the pain not to know how long to wait...

Edited by Turuk_Makto

Hard to put dates and accurate timelines on these things. Look at F.C 2.0...it came out without any heads up at all really. We knew it was soon, but all of the sudden. F.C 2.0 RUSSIA RELEASED...two days later ENGLISH.

I'd rather not know than have a date and have that date passed up. :)

I searched the Internet for the phrase 'Not too Long" and could not find the definition.. not that it does not exist.. but I thought I might find some cute definition somewhere..

I then proceded to look up Oleg and '2 weeks' still nothing..

that phrase is just a truthful and direct way to say that 'it' will be ready pretty soon, not a real long time, any day now, not immenent... could be at any moment, could be a few weeks... etc..etc.

All rolled into 'not too long'..

:doh:

meanwhile, here are some funny things to look at:

https://www.google.com/reader/play/?hl=en#item/new/0

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Hard to put dates and accurate timelines on these things. Look at F.C 2.0...it came out without any heads up at all really. We knew it was soon, but all of the sudden. F.C 2.0 RUSSIA RELEASED...two days later ENGLISH.

I'd rather not know than have a date and have that date passed up. :)

Yes, a watched pot never boils.

I searched the Internet for the phrase 'Not too Long" and could not find the definition.. not that it does not exist.. but I thought I might find some cute definition somewhere..

I then proceded to look up Oleg and '2 weeks' still nothing..

that phrase is just a truthful and direct way to say that 'it' will be ready pretty soon, not a real long time, any day now, not immenent... could be at any moment, could be a few weeks... etc..etc.

All rolled into 'not too long'..

:doh:

meanwhile, here are some funny things to look at:

https://www.google.com/reader/play/?hl=en#item/new/0

You are right. Somebody should definitely make a Wikipedia-entry for "two weeks", but I'd ask on the 1C forums before you do, in case Oleg has copyrights on the phrase. :D

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I searched the Internet for the phrase 'Not too Long" and could not find the definition...

LOL I think it just means "when it's done ™" :D

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

Yep, I was looking for this 1 hour to paste here. ^^

system specs:

Personally i prefer to wait a bit longer than get bugged release, so don't hurry ED (the more I still waiting for boxed version of FC2 :D).

system specs:

Personally i prefer to wait a bit longer than get bugged release, so don't hurry ED (the more I still waiting for boxed version of FC2 :D).

Give them too much time they will just find more bugs to write in!!

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly: