• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose it covers the five minutes spent on typing the letter at least :D

Grumble. Wheres my £3 Amazin? I can buy an A-10 warthog pen

TBH. I save £10 over amazon at FS

BUT I spend £7 on delivery vs my free amazon delivery

THEN I save £3

Therefore if Amazon give me a £3 voucher, I am equal so I may as well maintain my amazon preorder.

They have clever bean counters over there thats for sure ;)

I just want the new stick TBH, as i am learning the new DCS A-10 beta sim but have now to create a Cougar profile before i can really start. its a pain.

a nice pain mind you.

a contemplative pain

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

All you guys waiting and waiting for your new shiny warthog why not buy my nice ' in stock ready to ship ' modded cougar instead!

No more pulling ya hair out and stress. Job done!

Any you would JUST HAPPEN to be selling one would you? :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Hi guys my birthday is soon, can I have a TM WortHog?

:thumbsup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I still have to pursuade the wife... my birthday is in december, but I really... really want to have it upon release, cause I am afraid interest is so high it will be put on backorder for a few months after the initial release cause the factory cant keep up... What do you guys think? Will the set be continuously available?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

ok I just broke down and bought the TM HOTAS and the MFD cougars, for my birthday of course. :thumbup: and yes the wife doesn't know she bought them for my birthday either.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

ok I just broke down and bought the TM HOTAS and the MFD cougars, for my birthday of course. :thumbup: and yes the wife doesn't know she bought them for my birthday either.

I did the same! Ive been ebaying like mad to balance things. Its amazing what stuff people will buy!

The MFD's are mint. Only used in falcon so far but they bring everything to life. they have been sat dormant whilst playing FC2.0....

but now i have DCS:A-10....

mwaaaaa haaa haaaaaaaa! :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

am sure she will enjoy using it as well.... share for the win !

Find me a wife that like to sim, damn! One that like computer gaming and i ll be happy to share with her, damn! I ll even pay her one!!

I dont know why but my wife find my priorities pretty infantile :D ...things like PC upgrades, home cockpit, TM earthog, i really don t know why...:huh:

I don t complain about her constant shopping... :evil:

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Find me a wife that like to sim, damn!

You're talking about the white whale there, pal. Good wife, good looks, , and a sim junkie? No freakin way. Just divorce like I did and get those priorities straight lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fortunately I have a wife that likes sims (Plays BS and have been impressed by A-10C), builds models and also a member of IPMS Denmark, plus she isn't spooked by my sense of humour nor the fact that I ordered the Warthog HOTAS.

Staffan

• Like 1

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Far, far, too lucky. In fact I may be developing an irrational hatred of you.;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Fortunately I have a wife that likes sims (Plays BS and have been impressed by A-10C), builds models and also a member of IPMS Denmark, plus she isn't spooked by my sense of humour nor the fact that I ordered the Warthog HOTAS.

Staffan

Share or its a lie !!!:smilewink:

I mean does she have a sister, doesn t have to look that good, just not ugly, like sim and work her own money...

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Just divorce like I did and get those priorities straight lol.

Unfortunately, I fear my prone-to-violence-cop-wife: she's ALWAYS armed and a firm beleiver in "what happens in the field stays in the field". They would never find my body.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Far, far, too lucky. In fact I may be developing an irrational hatred of you.;)

That's ok, hate is good for you, keeps you on your toes, besides an enemy you can always count on it's the acquaintance I don't trust!

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM