• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oct 29 th was the day that TM has listed on there site

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Guys I didn't mean that in a "hey read the thread" tone. ;) I know things get lost in 5 pages, I can only imagine what 58 pages is like.

:thumbup:

Didn't take it in that way atall :)

*Highfive!*

But wow, great news Wags! If it takes longer I'll hold you accountable! :D

Are there any little differences on the production model to the ones we've seen floating about online? Or is that classified like the Mig :P

476th vFG Alumni

Doubt it will be much longer; I got my final, retail version today. Yes... it can be good to be me!

So when does your NDA expire? ;)

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Do

Hi, do you guys know if you'll be able to re-asign the many buttons and switches to ones own preference within tm software? Can't wait!

Thanks

Do you seriously think that they would abandon the sophisticated software already present for the Cougar and return to a system simpler than a 5 bucks plug-and-play-joystick? :huh:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Guys I didn't mean that in a "hey read the thread" tone. ;) I know things get lost in 5 pages, I can only imagine what 58 pages is like.

:thumbup:

I can see my answer could have been misunderstood, and wasn't very precise.

no offense taken Panther nor did I think you were upset or was venting, your reply was clearly not meant as such and neither was mine.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Doubt it will be much longer; I got my final, retail version today. Yes... it can be good to be me!

Anyone else get this scene come to mind? You lucky, lucky, b£$^d!

Might need to adjust those axis curves to come in for a gentler landing though, or just edit that part out of the next Producer's Notes !

:P

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Have we heard anything regarding a tie in with the purchase of both this and DCS for a little saving? I am not expecting it, but if a deal was done it would be handy for me to know before I start ordering things because money is about to get rather tight.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have we heard anything regarding a tie in with the purchase of both this and DCS for a little saving? I am not expecting it, but if a deal was done it would be handy for me to know before I start ordering things because money is about to get rather tight.

I'm 99.999% sure the conversation came up and several phone calls were made in an attemp to work out a deal. We shall see...

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Meh, I'm not waiting till xmas for any imaginary double offer, (think about it a minute, it would either be TM doing a free DCS A:10 download offer or ED offering a voucher for $15 off the HOTAS RRP or something). If it happened.

I want to use the TM hotas in other games as soon as it comes out. I have a viking funeral planned for my Cougar.

Possibly involving mead. :drink:

And a monastery. :glare:

viking-funeral-2.jpg

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Meh, I'm not waiting till xmas for any imaginary double offer, (think about it a minute, it would either be TM doing a free DCS A:10 download offer or ED offering a voucher for $15 off the HOTAS RRP or something). If it happened.

I want to use the TM hotas in other games as soon as it comes out. I have a viking funeral planned for my Cougar.

viking-funeral-2.jpg

When you do this fantastic deed let me know, maybe I could see the burning boat floating past the north Cornwall coast on its way to Valhalla. :megalol:. That would certainly keep the bloody Australian surfers quiet for a few days :thumbup:

Asus P8Z68 V-Pro/Gen3, Intel i5 2500K @4.5, 8GB DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, TrackIR 5.

Dont you guys have cornwall to yourselves in winter when the "ants" are gone, (as my cornish friends grandmother fondly terms tourists)?

Just put a call into the passport / visa office. you may see less annoying surfers for a while. :thumbup:

We dont have that problem up north. Who wants to surf when you are going to get frostbite and hit by a rusty pram, a traffic cone, used condoms a load of fish heads, (apologies to Northumbria tourist board).

What you really need is a good old UK/US built oil rig just off the coast. Nice and cheap, never mind Health and Safety. Just turn the pressure up a litle.......bit more..........just a tiny SPLAT!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

viking-funeral-2.jpg

On another matter , how is your satisfaction with your i930 and gigabyte udr3 ?

I am looking for a ramage because the sound is way better than realtek crapload, but since its a top brand who knows, i use a 5.1 headphone so i m a bit critical about sound. I recently purchased a basic soundblaster board and its lighyears ahead of the realtek chip i have on my MSI Neo 2 pro.

PS: instead of burning your cougar send it to me, thanks i ll pay the fret.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

DCS:A-10 + Warthog HOTAS + BOB?

I would actually start believing in santa again :pilotfly:

Santa, The Easter Bunny and The tooth Fairy.

Waiting with Baited breath for all of them. Although, secretly Think ive given up hope for BOB. However I would still be very very happy to be surprised.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

On another matter , how is your satisfaction with your i930 and gigabyte udr3 ?

I am looking for a ramage because the sound is way better than realtek crapload, but since its a top brand who knows, i use a 5.1 headphone so i m a bit critical about sound. I recently purchased a basic soundblaster board and its lighyears ahead of the realtek chip i have on my MSI Neo 2 pro.

PS: instead of burning your cougar send it to me, thanks i ll pay the fret.

The difference from a Q6600 to i930 isn't that great to be honest. Both ran OC'd @4ghz. Its faster but......DCS:A-10 will tell I guess. I have a Creative audigy so sound wasnt an issue. The gigabyte motherboard is mint and cheap. I basically read reviews till they were coming out of my ears and ended up following the buying advice from bit-tech/customPC magazine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Santa, The Easter Bunny and The tooth Fairy.

Waiting with Baited breath for all of them. Although, secretly Think ive given up hope for BOB. However I would still be very very happy to be surprised.

Feurfalke mentioned BOB was near. I havent been keeping an eye on the BOB forums because i got bored a long time ago waiting for that game. Oleg Maddox team do take their time but so far, the products have been consistently very good.

They have a patient publisher thats for sure!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Update from shopblt.com in my email moved the date for arrival of my Warthog to their facility from 10-29-10 to 10-01-10. If this is accurate it looks like they will be getting it tomorrow and shipping shortly there after. I have not seen them move the date backwards before only forward so it is probably going to happen.

I can only hope......

Out