ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

I used the cheat (X, LSHIFT,LCTRL) to blow up the aircraft who had just shot me down :music_whistling:

SUICIDE.jpg

PC SPECS :

* Intel i7 920 @ 4Ghz | P6T Deluxe V2 | 32Gb DDR RAM | GTX 1070i OC 8 Gb | H50 Water Cooler | Velociraptor 150Gb | Samsung SATA II 1Tb and Samsung 860PRO 512| Prolite 1080p 24" | Logitech G-19 | TM Twin MFD's | TM Warthog | TIR 5 (soon) | Windows 7/64 | My PC | My Blog | My Bikes

I used the cheat (X, LSHIFT,LCTRL) to blow up the aircraft who had just shot me down :music_whistling:

SUICIDE.jpg

LOL!!!! I need to map that to my HOTAS!!!

Nice Boxer MadDog! I have a Bullmastiff myself! She is my second one and they are just greatest dogs!

Edited by Greb
Public Education

Oh! How about this one then? It's the best I can do without spending too much time out of the cockpit lol....

Edited by MadDogMcQ

PC SPECS :

* Intel i7 920 @ 4Ghz | P6T Deluxe V2 | 32Gb DDR RAM | GTX 1070i OC 8 Gb | H50 Water Cooler | Velociraptor 150Gb | Samsung SATA II 1Tb and Samsung 860PRO 512| Prolite 1080p 24" | Logitech G-19 | TM Twin MFD's | TM Warthog | TIR 5 (soon) | Windows 7/64 | My PC | My Blog | My Bikes

That impressionistic "oil painting" effect is stunning! Right up my street.

PC SPECS :

Formation Flight with the leader Falcon from the 159th Squadron.

Line up and ready for departure.

screenshot015qi.jpg

screenshot097.jpg

screenshot020s.jpg

screenshot030zw.jpg

screenshot049k.jpg

screenshot051j.jpg

screenshot054q.jpg

Looping i stop screenshoot its blocking 1 sec is not so good at this inverted slow flight.

screenshot050bo.jpg

And one again but closer bevore we was going up

screenshot070t.jpg

And chance the role now i am the leader and 159th_Falcon my right wingman.

screenshot074.jpg

Then chance againe and lead me to the runway

screenshot077o.jpg

Side under PHUUUU should be cleaning next time

screenshot080y.jpg

Short before finel

screenshot089h.jpg

Thanks for watching good luck for your formation training and flight.

a good pilot is always in training

Thomas

Edited by Thomas Loeffelmann

First Mission Not in "Invulnerable"

In order to get more accustomed to the aircraft, weapons and etc, I had always been in the "invulnerable" mode in order to stay in the air. Today in my first mission where I could get my arse shot down, that is exactly what happened. I found a field in which to land and survived.

Here are the screen shots

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous