ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

:D

a101mp.jpg

That is funny dude!! :megalol:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Hi everyone

A few pics edited with Picasa and Paint.NET

Nice ones! Especially the one with the F-15.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Nice. Even if that song annoys me on a grammatical basis. :D

:D

a101mp.jpg

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Awfully nice !!:thumbup:

ISD kind of camouflage ? (joke)

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

gallery_1_1_431253.png

gallery_1_1_237170.png

gallery_1_1_834328.png

«« Fighter Combat Simulations »» |« 81° VFS Panthers - Spangdhalem USAFE » | DCS A-10C & Ka-50 Community | IL2 Cliffs Of Dover Spitfire No. 603 Squadron RAF |

Facebook | Twitter

Recruit Now !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grappolo!, e il prestito e' garantito !

Case: CoolerMaster HAF | MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI3 | CPU: Intel i7 980X | VGA: 2x 460 SE GTX SLI | RAM: 12G Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-15000 DHX Pro / Airflow II | HDD: OCZ Agility II 480GB | HOTAS WARTHOG | TrackIR 4 Pro | Saitek Pro Pedals

Rammed by a Truck!

Having made a successful landing after receiving multiple hits and a fire to one engine, I thought I was safe. I was partially on the road when I heard this hell of a crashing sound and looked and saw that this truck had hit me and spun me around-taking off my wing.

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

dane48

lol. I read a book about an F-5 pilot of the Brazilian Air Force, once he had to make an emergency landing on a road due to BINGO FUEL. He was "on finals" when suddenly he saw a white Beetle coming face to face. He made a quick adjustment on the controls to avoid collision and landed safely - the Beetle driver came in and the pilot shouted at him "@$#%, DIDN'T YOU SEE ME COMING?"

lol

dane48

lol. I read a book about an F-5 pilot of the Brazilian Air Force, once he had to make an emergency landing on a road due to BINGO FUEL. He was "on finals" when suddenly he saw a white Beetle coming face to face. He made a quick adjustment on the controls to avoid collision and landed safely - the Beetle driver came in and the pilot shouted at him "@$#%, DIDN'T YOU SEE ME COMING?"

lol

Wouldn't that just figure? I was once up in a small Cessna and the pilot said we had to put down to check something out. We were in a fairly remote area, no airfield within about 15 miles and though it wasn 't an emergency, he decided he need down right now. We landed on a small rural gravel road in Minnesota, USA. One of those roads that might see 3 vehicles on one day and 40 the next. We landed and he got out and tighted the cap on wing tank that is where the fuel was as I can remember. Then take off was kind of nasty because we only had a short run and then there was a slight rise or hill. He listened (engine was off) and hearing no traffic (good thing he had good hearing) he started engine and did an immediate take off. As we went over the rise, darn if there wasn't some farm implement/ tractor coming down the road. It wasn't a close call but still a bit frightening

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Thanks guys :)

As you can see in the original pic those are the ingame afterburners

dcs2011-02-1602-19-45-81.jpg

Maybe I should have add some motion blur to them, they look a bit neat indeed.

I almost never "add" anything to my pics besides blur and grain (sometimes it looks like smoke/dust), I'm just playing with shadows, highlights, saturation,...What I mean is everthing you see in the pic comes from the game. Just like my signature, it's actually an ArmA II picture. What looks like an explosion in the background is in fact smoke. I've played with colors, shadows,...and now it looks like an explosion :)