ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

The SA-3 Goa SAM in DCS:WH is pretty awesome :)

screen110226213128.jpg

screen110226213056.jpg

very interesting pictures, but...

excuse me dearest sir,

may I emphasise that somebody took these fine pictures during our last online session on saturday (I am Boris_Mz in that escaping a10 in the upper right corner)? And while it took place that I was being shot at for at least 5 times a fellow somebody called "104th mustang" sat on the home plate drinking coffee and taking screenies? yeees I remember :music_whistling:

cheers

Boris

ps: nice shots btw ;)

• Like 1

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

Our patriot battery at home plate in an online mission.

screen110228182443.jpg

First I couldn't understand why everything was blurry, then I realized I had my oxygen supply off!

screen110226190213.jpg

Edited by Zorg_DK
  • Like 1

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, the jet has a nice feel to it. :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Quick video for the 1stvfw

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I know, it's just a bridge :D

But it looks so damn good, yet another nice addition to DCS :)

screen110301022827.jpg

tumblr_lcy8loofWP1qzdbc3.jpg

Now i want that extra burst of ram memory for DCS A-10 :(

Mustang im having a trip with your new avatar :P

Edited by Gupyzer0
  • Like 1

I know, it's just a bridge :D

But it looks so damn good, yet another nice addition to DCS :)

screen110301022827.jpg

That bridge is very well done :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

jokers.jpg

That is frekkin' SWEET!:thumbup:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Are these touched up at all? They look pin sharp, lovely (slightly de-saturated) colours and just overall really nice.

You could the launcher in pic 2 in a RL picture and struggle (with a bit of photoshopping) to tell it was a game graphic.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Joker0126thFS.jpg

Joker0226thFS.jpg

Joker0326thFS.jpg

:D

Jokerplayboy.jpg

I like the style you use.:thumbup: The Joker on the first and the magazine on the last are interesting.:D

• Like 1

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Thanx for the efforts but I do not like PS pics...I want to see genuine untouched pics please, once you PS it, it aint DCS A10C anymore !!

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.