Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

My money is that they were not initally planning for a Feb release but someone at ED mistakenly said they are publically and now they have to scramble.

I doubt that. ED has never scrambled anything. They have always taken the time needed. It's the privilige they have being their own publisher :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation kinda reminds me of the PMDG

Well PMDG have very bad PR skills...basically telling their enthusiatic potential customers to STFU. Mind you, their forum they are based around, AVSIM, is arrogant and has that "our-sh*t-dont-stink" attitude as well. Those people all need a serious bitch slapping.

So I wouldn't compare ED to those people. ;)

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Well, to be specific, I said that it just "reminds me" but yes, basically you are right. Here we have more democracy than @ avsim. And I appreciate that big time.

I just hate the stage of the anxious waithing for something to be published.

If Wags did not publish this long list of changes I would not bother too much about the B6 at this point and just shut up and fly the B4. But now I just can't....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

Well, to be specific, I said that it just "reminds me" but yes, basically you are right. Here we have more democracy than @ avsim. And I appreciate that big time.

I just hate the stage of the anxious waithing for something to be published.

If Wags did not publish this long list of changes I would not bother too much about the B6 at this point and just shut up and fly the B4. But now I just can't....

Exactly how i feel to:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

at least they are still around... thought they may left to join a hippie commune or the circus

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

What actually happened is that I started singing on the Ventrilo and everyone is now busy seeking psychiatric treatment for the trauma. So sorry, my bad. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

.....I started singing on the Ventrilo.....

Mortified!

"Patience is Power; with Time and Patience the Mulberry leaf becomes Silk..."

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I wonder how many of these threads...

None.

Utilize existing threads - next one will get deleted and the relevant author reprimanded ito Forum rule 1.10

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well PMDG have very bad PR skills...basically telling their enthusiatic potential customers to STFU. Mind you, their forum they are based around, AVSIM, is arrogant and has that "our-sh*t-dont-stink" attitude as well. Those people all need a serious bitch slapping.

So I wouldn't compare ED to those people. ;)

Yeah, avsim and the PMDG crowd all have big chips on their shoulders. So they make good aircraft but it went to their heads BIGTIME!! I dare you to ask about release dates in that forum :P Even an avsim admin said it will be an instant ban if you do! I mean hello!!!!!

At least these okes are not there yet :D But I agree, something went FUBAR with B6 and someone told someone else lower down the food chain to not say anything yet :D

• Like 1

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

I like the attitude which can be read between the lines here:

The people value the work of ED, but less the information flow. That is fair and constructive, I think.

Also the guys make the best out of it and have fun posting crazy stuff in this thread.

I really enjoy reading here while waiting! Keep it coming guys! :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Sigh, Im just going to take back what I said and sit here patiently.

Thanks,

Spadje

Edited by Spadje

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR

Not quite, new builds are produced and tested everyday.

Nate

From this I read that the Beta is delayed because they were trying to incorporate the new Chinese Stealth Fighter into DCS, and it won't start.

Do you blame them for not saying anything? People pick apart every update then post scathing messages if their misinterpreted expectations aren't met. I wouldn't provide updates either. :smilewink:

• Like 1

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

From this I read that the Beta is delayed because they were trying to incorporate the new Chinese Stealth Fighter into DCS, and it won't start.

:

Dammit! Who told you?! Release is delayed until we find the mole! Our plans for world domination must not be hindered.

Nate

• Like 1

That's ok, my F-22 module is coming along, and we all know that F-22 > anything.

The F-22 would rock, the fact that it's classified and against the law to export, I have my doubts that we will ever see it in a sim for a long, long time. I was surprised to see that 3? have already crashed due to B.S. at 150 million each, that's gotta' hurt.

DCS:C-2A - Extreme Carrier Mail Delivery!

Dsc05657.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm