Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

Right, I've had enough.

1232905464_Rickrolled.gif

Aaaargh! A dark shadow of the past creeps up my spine... I can hear faint voices in my ears: "Together forever and never to part..." - Evil has returned !!! :megalol:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this rate of meme usage I will be shocked if there isn't a "Hitler is upset over beta 6" video on youtube tomorrow.

Fun Fact: The Hitler meme got started with a rant of Flight Sim 10.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

How do you want us to have a goodnight with those pictures, and with no beta 6. If I dream about these two pictures, I'm sure it will be the worst nightmare I ever had. :fear:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

david-hasselhoff_gary-coleman1.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

<stares blankly at the wall in shock as his wife panics while begging him to respond>

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Enter Brian Peppers

stickyanker.jpg

who is the lady in post #1341?

is it 'Betty "Beta" Six'?

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

A10 startup procedure -->

Gut feeling tells me they are very busy at ed's secret lab ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How about a nice photo of the A-10C pit? :)

airshow20201020040.jpg

I just found why Beta 6 is delayed from this picture....do you see it as well ? :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For crying out loud.....

Did you really expect a real answer about internal testing.....wouldn't be internal then would it ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well we're not really entitled to any info when it's still a beta.

But it would have been politically wise to have simply told us what we suspect now: no more betas, we are working on a release candidate because some oaf told an interviewer it will be released by end of this month.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Considering the big delay of the beta some kind of information would be nice. Though i don't expect anything. I suspect that they are fixing as much as possible now and preparing the RC version since they plan on releasing the retail quite soon. We might even have to wait for retail.

Only time will tell so we just have to be patient :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

Honestly I don't know what to expect.

The situation kinda reminds me of the PMDG forum where people expect any news about the new 737-NGX. Everyone is anxious but the ones who are too much anxious are being digitally neck slapped and now the people just murmur about the weather or what real life pilots do on the long haul flights or.. bla-bla...really pathethic...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

My money is that they were not initally planning for a Feb release but someone at ED mistakenly said they are publically and now they have to scramble.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.