Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

:doh:We should have started a pool..lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am very angry at the delay. It's just not acceptable.

This is a joke.

The funny thing is I've decided to skip the last patch and concentrate on my steam Christmas bargains until the new one is out. Looking for a nice improvement / 64 bit with track ir etc etc.

Sods law is that it's been since before Chrimbo that I last flew lol.............. :music_whistling:

i'm determined to last it out though :mad:

• Like 1

Looking for a nice improvement / 64 bit with track ir etc etc.

Too bad you skipped the last patch then because it offered both a very nice improvement AND 64 bit Track IR support. :P

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Reward our patients with an outstanding sim....And!, and a chrome hub for the GAU8. Bling me up scotty!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Well i am very angry at the delay. It's just not acceptable. This is a joke.

Evidently you misunderstood the arrangement: you made a pre-order for a product and were granted access to working betas.

Nothing else was guaranteed.

It is perfectly acceptable.

The only "joke" was your silly post...a sad joke at that.

Look around and tell me what other options there are for hardcore combat study flight sims...no hurry, I'll wait.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Hmm I thought MrReynold's "This is a joke" statement was in reference to his own post, in order to avoid misunderstandings...? :)

That's not the way I read it.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Hmm I thought MrReynold's "This is a joke" statement was in reference to his own post, in order to avoid misunderstandings...? :)

That punctuation indicates he's referring to the circumstance, not the previous sentence.

It appears he is seriously miffed and venting.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

You pre-ordered the game, not the betas. The betas were a bonus for those who want to play it and provide helpful feedback to the develop to squash bugs. Why are you miffed about not having Beta 5 when you haven't tried Beta 4 which provided superior stability and Track IR 64 bit, the two things you probably wanted.

Holy cow, I must have totally misunderstood or miss read it, I thought he was saying his statement was a joke, damn I need to be more careful on how I read things,lol. Nope went a reread it, stills says this is a joke, as in the vent part, hence the this is a joke as a statement of fact. Also he goes further to say he is waiting upon further updates to get the best out of it he can.

Mower, angry beavers chasing yea,lol. No time to look at the whole post,lol.

Bullet

Edited by Bulletstop

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Two big items still need to be fixed and it has not even gone into internal test. I would not expect B5 until sometime after the 28th of January.

Well Now the wife gets to play with the stick for a while :pilotfly:

Thanks for the update WAGS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System:

Windows 10 (64 bit)

64 GB Memory

CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz

GTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition

HTC VIVE

Lol. I'm a doofus.

The moaning at the start of my "silly" post was a joke aimed at the others that have complained before.

I am happy, and all is cool with the world.

So sorry for upsetting some of you. I'm not quite the dickhead I seemed.

Guess that's what you get when you make a quick comment and post without thinking.

Edited by MrReynolds
  • Like 2

We forgive you - Dickhead!

:megalol: :D :megalol:

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

Lol. I'm a doofus.

The moaning at the start of my "silly" post was a joke aimed at the others that have complained before.

I am happy, and all is cool with the world.

So sorry for upsetting some of you. I'm not quite the dickhead I seemed.

Guess that's what you get when you make a quick comment and post without thinking.

I misunderstood it as well and thought you were referring to your own post. I guess my brain isn't complex enough to assume/understand blasphemy of DCS.

Anyhow, I love the sim and all of you boys (it's brotherly, of course).

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

I see B4 referenced quite a lot as providing us with 64 bit TIR support, but wasn't it NP that (finally) provided the 64 bit drivers? If you wanted to, couldn't you now use TIR with B1, 2, and 3 in 64 bit?

(The confusion may lie with the fact that B4 and TIR 64 bit drivers arrived on the same day. What a Christmas present that was!)

Edited by SonofEil
spelling

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

No, the 64 drivers were released for NP first but were not included in beta 3, had to wait for beta 4 with ed. At least that is what I understood, but lately been doubting my reading comprehension,lol.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Is there a mailing list I can sign up to that will announce new beta releases etc?

cheers

Just keep checking every day like everyone else

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me