why I need study English ,what a f**k!

yuhan11020

I am crazy indeed.the endless words make me insaneЈЎit's all you english poeple'faultЈЎwhy you create so much words almost have no connection with each other, and so hard to remember them .now I have no time to enjoy the game anymore! maybe blow up my brain is a good solutionЈЎ

I am crazy indeed.the endless words make me insaneЈЎit's all you english poeple'faultЈЎwhy you create so much words almost have no connection with each other, and so hard to remember them .now I have no time to enjoy the game anymore! maybe blow up my brain is a good solutionЈЎ

English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg

Hey I can't speak English well either. Can hardly speak anything actually.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey dude no one forces you to study english, you don`t like it then don`t study it.

There are a lot of languages I would never study like: chinese, arabic language, tai languages, hebrew, hindi, etc. etc. But do you see me starting threads ranting how those make me insane? Learn languages that you like, the most you like one the easiest it is to study.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wha? English is like the easiest language on the planet. And no - it's not my native language, but I often prefer it to my own.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Wha? English is like the easiest language on the planet. And no - it's not my native language, but I often prefer it to my own.

Well, I wouldn't call it the easiest language. To the OP, that's kind of inconsiderate. Oh yeah, the thread title you were trying for: "Why do I need to study English, what the f***!"

Native English speaker, BTW.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Ha... chinese the best? You can't be serious to say english words have no connection to each other... you son't have a clue about it then... and this is so ironic from you who cpeaks chinese as chinese is the one with thousands of characters and really no propper grammar... english has propper grammar and it's world wide accepted international language, and for a good reason :)

Also from 26 characters in english you can write and read ANY word you want... with chinese you have to learn all thousands of these characters (and I doubt anyone knows all of them) if you want to be able to read and write ALL of the language ;)

For you it's hard to learn it because you have to learn to think differently how to make sentences (with correct grammar) and pronounciation is very different to chinese also, but for someone not knowing either of two I am 100% sure english is much easier to master :D

No longer active in DCS...

Also from 26 characters in english you can write and read ANY word you want.

Mmm... Truth with modification. There's several sounds in my language that have no symbol in the english version of the latin alphabet. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I have to disagree with you Kuky.

Man, I'm so jealous of Chinese grammar. No conjugation to memorize. No weird plural rules. No weird crap like "more curious" vs. "curiouser." ("Curiouser" is correct, bet you didn't know that.) No special preposition rules (you meet someone AT a street, not ON a street, but you live ON a street, not AT a street).

Chinese has a grammar, and it's better than ours.

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

I have to disagree with you Kuky.

Man, I'm so jealous of Chinese grammar. No conjugation to memorize. No weird plural rules. No weird crap like "more curious" vs. "curiouser." ("Curiouser" is correct, bet you didn't know that.) No special preposition rules (you meet someone AT a street, not ON a street, but you live ON a street, not AT a street).

Chinese has a grammar, and it's better than ours.

Chinese grammar can't be better as it is very imprecise, where's english grammar is very precise and you can say things exactly with right meaning... with chinese it's left to interpretation of the listener ;)

If we want to talk about languages that are the best, I have to say that Japanese has the easiest pronunciation (everything is spelled the way it sounds), while Korean has the best (and supposedly the "most scientific") writing system.

Grammar wise, all languages suck :P

If we want to talk about languages that are the best......

I don't want to be involved in a pissing contest so I will not post in this thread.. :)

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Ha... chinese the best? You can't be serious to say english words have no connection to each other... you son't have a clue about it then... and this is so ironic from you who cpeaks chinese as chinese is the one with thousands of characters and really no propper grammar... english has propper grammar and it's world wide accepted international language, and for a good reason :)

Also from 26 characters in english you can write and read ANY word you want... with chinese you have to learn all thousands of these characters (and I doubt anyone knows all of them) if you want to be able to read and write ALL of the language ;)

For you it's hard to learn it because you have to learn to think differently how to make sentences (with correct grammar) and pronounciation is very different to chinese also, but for someone not knowing either of two I am 100% sure english is much easier to master :D

you don't realy understand Chinese! talking about characters Chinese only have less than 7000words need to be remembeted and they have there own meaning. they are not so hard to remember because they are composed by different parts. the parts just like letters in EnglishЈЎI think if I want to fully understand English news in BBC I need to kown at least 12000words ЈЎthat is mean I still have 4000ЎЄ 5000words need to be remember!

Alright, one thing is definite... we should be "contesting" as to who's language is best etc or hardest... I personaly originate from former Yugoslavia (now Bosnia & Herzegovina) and from having lived in Germany for 5 years and in Australia for 16 years, I have learned German (from German famility I lived with and in course) and English I am very confident to say that my native language is way harder in Grammar then English and German as it has even more rules :) but who cares... I'm used to speaking English now all the time and I like the language... but I like German also ;)

Heh, try swedish. We have a delicious thing that affects almost every word in the language.

In english, you'd say "a car" and "an apple", and the distinction is most of the time easy - if it's a vowel (sp?) as first letter as in the apple, you use "an".

In swedish they'd be "en bil" and "ett äpple", and similar for the equivalent of "the" which is similar suffixes "bilen" and "äpplet". Thing is... there's no real rule for which word gets what. You just have to learn it, for every single word you learn. Fun! :D

I had never even thought about it until my teacher in german, who also taught swedish to immigrants, got fed up with me moaning about how complex german is and how it should be easy and comfy like swedish and he showed it to me. :P

EDIT: Bah, still no support for those letters. The apple letter in question is the a with two dots above it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

English hard, hahaha. Try Slovenian, we got dual beside single and plural, plus three genders and times, so the number of permutations on how and when you say any word in a sentence, just skyrockets. I always had lower grades in Slovenian than English, go figure...

065-1.jpg

Easiest language on the planet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Try simultaneous interpreting from German to English, now that's awkward. German frequently favours longer sentences than English, and has far stricter grammatical conventions. Frequently the verb in German must go at the end of the sentence, where it must come much earlier in English. There are occasions where an interpreter would have to say the verb in the target lnaguage before it's been said in the source language.

I really wish I'd finished the same degree I'd started. If I had, that might've been my job.

English has a lot of awkward colloquialisms, but so do many languages. We've also got a lot of irregularities due to the amount of English that has its origins in other world languages.

I don't understand how some people can say if one language is "better" than another, unless speakers of either language are unable to properly communicate due to limitations of the language itself.

The problem with english is that it is too uptight. Spelling is never changed to reflect changes in the way people talk over time. Being used to dutch, english is OK with me for the rest :)

Try Finnish :D It has 14 noun cases just to get you started.

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

I like English cause it is quite simple (mostly)! I tried to learn German but is some aspects it is similar to Polish - one of the most hard languages to learn due to many exceptions, many forms of one word ect...

In English you have simplified things, all objects, animals ect have 'it"... it helps a lot.

I hate English times... what for so many? One time for common past (past simple) but you have to use another if something which you have done earlier have impact on present time (present perfect)... another time to say more clearly 1 thing happened before another (Past perfect). Weird Future times - another if I guess, other if I am sure and different if I have already done some steps to do in future. It's crazy but still much easier than having to learn declension of nouns/adjectives/pronouns (case forms).

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ