Printed manual progress

Caspet

Printed manual progress  

500 members have voted

1. 1. Printed manual progress

Hi all, is there any news of the official printed manual ?

HAF X - CM SPG 800W - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 - i7 2600K @ 4,6 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance CAS8 @ 1600 - Gainward Phantom GTX 770 2GO - Samsung 830 128 go (DCS A-10 on it) - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1To

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately no, but we are still fixing errors in the A-10C manual.

Ok so a little more wait, thanks for reply :smilewink:

HAF X - CM SPG 800W - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 - i7 2600K @ 4,6 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance CAS8 @ 1600 - Gainward Phantom GTX 770 2GO - Samsung 830 128 go (DCS A-10 on it) - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1To

some good news to report, I've received an answer on printing binders for sale.

I'm happy to announce that I've been giving the OK to produce and sell the printed manuals .

I need to send them some copies first and work out the costs.

Once I'm ready with that I'll open a new thread with details. :thumbup:8

Printed Manual

My Lovely wife got the latest manual printed and bound for Christmas. Lovely job with a hard cover and Name embossed on the front. (I've hidden my name in the picture!) I know certain things are likely to change but I see it as a working flight manual - so I'll probably just pensil the chsnges in.

1803317209_book1.thumb.jpg.c51b967daa9f408811c0a989bb7a9b35.jpg

832349141_book2.thumb.jpg.ce08c94134c28f6dc1eab61a2748f4ae.jpg

1535419341_book3.thumb.jpg.f5867ddca4dcc04b47bb5d699eb76fb9.jpg

• Like 1

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

My Lovely wife got the latest manual printed and bound for Christmas. Lovely job with a hard cover and Name embossed on the front. (I've hidden my name in the picture!) I know certain things are likely to change but I see it as a working flight manual - so I'll probably just pensil the chsnges in.

Wow, that looks fantastic! I had mine printed as a book using the v1.1.0.9 manual (full color, pictures here) and I plan on printing a new version soon.

For your manual corrections you can check this thread to see what has been updated so far and what will be updated in the next version.

Oh, and please let me know if you find any problems in the manual that are not already on this list.

Greetings!

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Yes will post worldwide once I'm sorted.

I've ordered a new printer to do duplex printing, was wasting so muck Ink and paper doing booklet printing when ever a page went wrong.

Also currently looking into getting A5 Folders with a 40mm D rind instead of the normal 25mm.

So that it all fits in the one folder and not two as I've currently got. (Very hard to get - custom made).

I want to make this a more professional finish with proper chapter Index inserts - very similar to the Falcon 4 Binder edition.

f4binder.jpg

falcon4-manual.jpg

Edited by reaper7

The ring binder edition of Falcon 4 - this is the very best manual I've ever owned for a flight sim! Sadly those aren't provided anymore by the sim makers.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I just keep my eyes on this tread :book:

And will proberly buy one if the price is right max 100$ whit pp

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

• ED Team
Now if only someone would print a manual such as this one for DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark :)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Sorry to ask this question here, but what is the difference between the DCS-BS_Manual that you can download in the download section and the Extended Black Shark manual that you can buy in the E-shop section, besides being printed out on paper?

Failure is the mother of all success.

Good news ..... Im ready for one . Yathink you will be up and running come July ?

Should be well up and running by then, hoping to be ready by early April :thumbup:

Ring binder, index inserts. Sounds good. Depending on the price this will be very tempting. I think I will be in...

While I'm happy with the result I got printing my own Manual (Pictures below),

If I'm going to these for sale I want something even that bit more professional. :thumbup:

I just keep my eyes on this tread :book:

And will proberly buy one if the price is right max 100$ whit pp

Hoping to get closer to half that price range if possible (Postage probably being the biggest Hurdle).

Current Printed Manual - Hoping to get a wider binder to take the full manual and to create Section Dividers (Index Cards).

Will be keeping this in Colour - This Manual deserves it :).

IMG_20120226_135738.jpg

IMG_20120226_135854.jpg

IMG_20120226_140100.jpg

Edited by reaper7