A-10C Cockpit 95% complete

sleepara

Your a geneyus (I am not a genius). Seriously that reflective glass idea was good. I think you just evolved pit building friend. Your going to be a trend setter.

I was banging my head for a while trying to focus the image ! took me couple o tries to realize that the mirror is an enemy. even 1 mm thick mirror that i found generated blurry image. The HUD is the part of my pit i like the most. I promise to film it in a while i bet you all gonna love it. I will post the calibration process later. ( G effects turned off definitely add to the calibration if you want it rock steady...more about that later i am late for work :megalol: )

I used to have amd fx4100 cpu with gtx 580 8 gigs of ram and i never experienced crashes. i have 4 screens and 11 usb inputs.

I updated the system anyways to i7 3770k and gtx680. i guess it will run stable as it did with the old cpu.

you have a good system your self it shouldn't crash. I think you have something setup wrong...have you overclicked the system or played with memory timings?

Edited by sleepara

Wow. How did you learn how to do all that wiring? I really want to own a pit, but have no electrical smarts. I have moolah, but not the smarts. Oh, how much did it cost you so far?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel DZ77GA70K Extreme Board | Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 4.6GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Edition | Corsair Hydro Series H60

Corsair Enthusiast Series 750W | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 | Corsair Obsidian Series 550D | Triple Acer 27" 2ms 5760x1080

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cyborg M.M.O.7 | Razor BlackWidow Ultimate | TrackIR 4

Wow. How did you learn how to do all that wiring? I really want to own a pit, but have no electrical smarts. I have moolah, but not the smarts. Oh, how much did it cost you so far?

the cost of the entire thing did not exceed 1000$ :megalol:

my father is an electrical engineer so i pretty much enhaled soldering fumes for decades mate. my old man was soldering so much that he could solder with his iron cold heheheheh

Edited by sleepara

holy smoly. I was ready to lay down several grand for something like that. Time to learn how to solder....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel DZ77GA70K Extreme Board | Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 4.6GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Edition | Corsair Hydro Series H60

Corsair Enthusiast Series 750W | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 | Corsair Obsidian Series 550D | Triple Acer 27" 2ms 5760x1080

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cyborg M.M.O.7 | Razor BlackWidow Ultimate | TrackIR 4

Actually I did not get it online. I went to the local glazier and asked for reflective windows...he happened to work with some so he had leftovers but you can order what ever size you want. reflective windows mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Very impressive!! :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: