DCS: World Movie "Anthology"

Really good work! Congrats! :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Awesome vid dude. Very very well done. :) ED need to look at this and try to model such post processing filters to the game. :p Love that rain on wind shield effect too. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

ED need to look at this and try to model such post processing filters to the game.

I was thinking the exact same thing while I was watching!!! :music_whistling::smilewink:

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Simply breathtaking. Loved all the frames and cuts, and I never get tired of your scores. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

AWESOME MOVIE! :thumbsup:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Disliked for not showing more Russian aircraft/helos, other then that we all know how u like your american toys

Go easy on him :D I would also liked to see more russian aircraft... BUT I understand why possibly he didn't put the in this video... they are all with crappy 3D models (still) in DCS :smilewink:

Nice video :thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...

Hey, I was happy that the Toadie received a couple of seconds of airtime :D

Great Vid :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Kyle, that was GREAT :thumbup:

Excellent as usual :yes:

only a tiny remark: next time you should use SABOT (kinetic_type1.edm) round for the M1 Abrams instead of ~artillery round

M829.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I am all wet!!!! That beats Glamraam's videos by lightyears. GLAMRAAM, where are you man? Hey BOrch, do you produce pay music? I was thinking of hiring your skills for some footage. Just kidding :D

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team
I am all wet!!!! That beats Glamraam's videos by lightyears. GLAMRAAM, where are you man? Hey BOrch, do you produce pay music? I was thinking of hiring your skills for some footage. Just kidding :D

Watching like an eagle. Beware! My next movie will be tailored for your personal needs. ;)

Nicely done Kyle! Man, I did not know Magic Bullet Looks would look so awesome within Sony Vegas, for most of the shots. :P Gotta get my hands on it, me thinks ;)

Thanks bud, yeah it actually works really well, you can customize everything with it. Its really easy to use to so its great for making vids, def check it out! :)

Go easy on him :D I would also liked to see more russian aircraft... BUT I understand why possibly he didn't put the in this video... they are all with crappy 3D models (still) in DCS :smilewink:

Nice video :thumbup:

Precisely.

Hey, I was happy that the Toadie received a couple of seconds of airtime biggrin.gif

Great Vid thumbup.gif

Yeah i really wanted to show the main flyable aircraft in DCS World (Su-25, a-10, p-51, blackshark, and the ground units with combined arms) so they all received some nice close ups :)

Edited by kyletiernan

Very Nice!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book: