• Mikoyan MiG-29M 'Fulcrum-E'
    • Mikoyan MiG-25PDSL 'Foxbat-E'
    • Sukhoi SU-25KM 'Scorpion'
    • Sukhoi Su-22M5 'Fitter'
    • Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

The Su-27SK is the export model of the basic Su-27S we already have. In any case, getting detailed info on the current top of the line stuff can be very difficult. I don't think asking for full DCS renditions of stuff less than 20 years old is a realistic request. The only exception is stuff that was made principally for export rather than domestic use. There is one group trying to do a Typhoon (the modern one) but I have serious doubts that it is going to be up to our standards.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'd most like to see the Su-24 M2. DCS needs a good cold war era SEAD, Anti-Ship and supersonic Anti-Ground aircraft (as the Su-25 doesn't cut it for true SEAD or Anti-Ship missions). It is also a dual seat aircraft which would be a fun and extremely useful addition to the multiplayer (as we all know the often struggle of flying a plane while setting up weapon systems at the last minute :smilewink: ).

Mikoyan MiG-29M 'Fulcrum-E'

Windows 11 64Bit | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-E |

Intel Core i9-12900KF | 32GB Corsair Vengeance schwarz DDR5-5600 DIMM CL36 Dual Kit |

Samsung SSD PRO EVO M.2 1TB - Samsung SSD M.2 EVO 1TB | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3070 Ti OC | LG 27" 27GL850 |

VPC WarBRD Flight Stick | TWCS Throttle |

I'd most like to see the Su-24 M2. DCS needs a good cold war era SEAD, Anti-Ship and supersonic Anti-Ground aircraft (as the Su-25 doesn't cut it for true SEAD or Anti-Ship missions). It is also a dual seat aircraft which would be a fun and extremely useful addition to the multiplayer (as we all know the often struggle of flying a plane while setting up weapon systems at the last minute :smilewink: ).

Except that the M2 isn't cold war, it's post-cold war. The Su-24M, however, fits that criteria.

ED used to say the SM version will be their next module,but unfortunately they cancelled it :(

I am sure that "our" Su-27 deserves a field modification towards a newer model. At least that's how I see it. :)

Maybe they skip the SM and go straight to an Su-35. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Please. Some modern jets to fly. Something from the 21st century maybe? It's 2015 not 1983.

Sukhoi Su-35 please.

Good luck finding any info you could actually use to make a game from. I'd prefer to set my sights on something that has a possibility of coming to fruition.

Good luck finding any info you could actually use to make a game from. I'd prefer to set my sights on something that has a possibility of coming to fruition.

you know ED DID built a DCS-based simulator for Russian Air Force right(i remember 2 pics,one with Su-35 and one with Ka-52,those 2 simulators are built in DCS-enviroment if i remember correctly)

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you know ED DID built a DCS-based simulator for Russian Air Force right(i remember 2 pics,one with Su-35 and one with Ka-52,those 2 simulators are built in DCS-enviroment if i remember correctly)

While ED had done that, it isn't point that ED can use that information about in public simulators, making that original comment still valid ("Good luck to find information that can be used"). I am interested to see those pics as I had not even clue ED did such.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.