Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddy I wants an Oompa Loompa now!:cry:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

It will be coming weekend. Cause ill be in driving round in circles then on Spa Francorchamps unable to download and update my home PC whit the latest goodies.

Ahh we share similar traits.

If anyone is living a drought area, just invite me there with my car. I will wash it and it will rain within 24hours, be sure:smilewink:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Don't be a bad egg.

Ah, down the chute:(

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Lol, nah, working fine here,,,, drat :D

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

It will be coming weekend. Cause ill be in driving round in circles then on Spa Francorchamps unable to download and update my home PC whit the latest goodies.

Lucky bahstid....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not the fall that gets you. It's the Godawful sudden stop at the end.

I love how the least thing that has happened to the website over the waiting period has caused us to get all excited, from the webpage going down to the old Huey page being removed and the new one popping up.

"It just went down! Huey is coming! Victory is mine!":yay:

*F5*

"AH @#$%!!!! Damn internet!!!!":crash:

How many strokes is that for Cowboy now lol?

• Like 1

Lucky bahstid....

Fair bloody comment, we are so consumed with this heli we forget our manners. :music_whistling:

What you driving round there Falcon?

Fair bloody comment, we are so consumed with this heli we forget our manners. :music_whistling:

What you driving round there Falcon?

Ill be driving a Lotus Elise MKII model 2004 whit an 160 bhp Rover K series engine.

Don't need a lot of power when your light.

This is Zandvoort BTW;

7504596872_01450c96f6_h.jpg

set-72157630426853166

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Nice man, enjoy!

This is my poison

2010-KTM-250XCFWa.jpg

Edited by Vlerkies

Ill be driving a Lotus Elise MKII model 2004 whit an 160 bhp Rover K series engine.

Don't need a lot of power when your light.

This is Zandvoort BTW;

7504596872_01450c96f6_h.jpg

set-72157630426853166

Our Crew Hotel is in Zandvoort, just next to the track.

Nothing better than falling asleep with the sound of racecars buzzing in your head.:sleep::sleep:

Have fun mate!

Rock 'n' Roll!

Henning

Is this for the 6hrs endurance race?

I'll wave as you go past :D Drove on Spa a few years ago in the wet, very interesting track :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Feel like a mushroom, left in the dark & fed shit. Time to move on and invest elsewhere me thinks ?:pilotfly:

Since signing off on all of the legal documents preventing us from talking about the product earlier, we've been providing substantial updates and media I'd say about every few days. If that's not enough communication to satisfy your needs and stop you from cursing on our forum, then maybe you do need to look for another place to post.

I am sorry that our plans keep slipping, but that's the reality we are working with. If it's too much for you to handle, all the more reason to mind your posting attitude.

We are still in final testing. The release could happen any day, but I don't know on which day in particular it will happen.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules