Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all.

I see the hangars are still empty, lets hope we take delivery this week of our shiny new Hueys.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Moneys burning a hole in my pocket, should i wait for Huey (been waiting since Christmas) or X-plane 10 now ? Devs gone all quiet on us again, fear there may be some serious issues. 1.2.3 de ja vu.

1.2.4 you mean?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

It will be another day without Huey?

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Ok then, a new week. I managed I keep calm over the weekend, :) I'm feeling positive about this week though, ok breath and remember to stay calm...........

Ahhh heck who am I kidding -:yay::bounce: Come on Huey, this weeks the week. :pilotfly:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Ok then, a new week. I managed I keep calm over the weekend, :) I'm feeling positive about this week though, ok breath and remember to stay calm...........

Ahhh heck who am I kidding -:yay::bounce: Come on Huey, this weeks the week. :pilotfly:

Cowboy10uk

Admire your optimism.

Cowboy10uk

stroke nr 5 ??? :D

I hear the cash flow is that poor at Belsimtek, that the staff are down to one bowl or rice per week and have been forced to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road. Hurry up ED. :(

I take it that they are doing all of their coding off of a liliput and a Raspberry Pi then?

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

02-27-2013

"The DCS: UH-1H Huey project is nearing the release of the pre-purchase open beta version of the product. I hesitate to give dates, but we plan on building and testing an installer package this week. In previous experience, final testing can take as little as a few days to a few weeks, so for the moment this is the best time frame I can provide. The Huey project is planned to be released together with version 1.2.4 of DCS World.

EB"

04-22-2013

Come on, guys! 55 days have already passed since this announcement! How long time we have to wait for its release?!! Bring out this BETA!!! For the FINAL version, we have time and patience!:thumbup:

Edited by Pelmo
  • Like 2

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Powers been cut I'm afraid, it's back to the abacus.

If they're LUCKY! Most days they have to do their programming on their fingers. Too bad they had to cut off and sell their fingers to afford the third-party license to ED...

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

@Dio : The first announcement stated that it should be out in beta before the beginning of 2013. So i wouldnt really hold my breath this week either.

Staying positive though!:)

Edited by mnrty

how is the shaking cowboy? Do you need more pills? (:

Ok at the mo mate, it's subdued enough that I'm no longer spilling my Jack Daniels, so just drinking heavily at the mo. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Something tells me you do not want to be anywhere near Cowboy when 1.2.4 and the Huey hit because I think the guy is gonna be loud, defeaning loud I mean.

Something made of "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and "Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah" and "Yeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeee" :megalol:

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the tension is so high some people make start to helicopter themselves out of their chair ))

its dangerous, since god forbid something get wrong and Huey gets delayed for 1 month!!! ..

the feeling is like when you are dating this hot chic for 3 weeks already and every time you go out she tells you this is the day/night we do it)) yet,when it comes to it she say,sorry, not just yet, tomorrow okei?))

we might get some people so desperate that they might entertain actual heist of the Huey ))

we might get some people so desperate that they might entertain actual heist of the Huey ))

Mmmmmm now there's an idea, I know there's one based 90 mins from me. ;)

With the the manuals and Videos, EB has released, I think ill be able to do this. :thumbup:

J.K. I'm not that desperate YET. :D

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]