Ver 1.2.3 News

Quirkitized

what I wanted to say...

I am really impressed about the moderators patience...I would have deleted the whole thread already I think..:D

to all of those who seem to think that beeing rude against others or the Devs specificly...it wont work...believe me I´ve tried already and failed:D

go and play somethings else...Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 have been released...go and play some ArmA or Mineceraft...or go and eat a Pizza with friends...there´s one thing you all can be sure about...sooner or later we will have somethings to install again

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really impressed about the moderators patience...I would have deleted the whole thread already I think..:D

to all of those who seem to think that beeing rude against others or the Devs specificly...it wont work...believe me I´ve tried already and failed:D

go and play somethings else...Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 have been released...go and play some ArmA or Mineceraft...or go and eat a Pizza with friends...there´s one thing you all can be sure about...sooner or later we will have somethings to install again

That is true, I suppose I have 1.2.1 to tide me and my buddies over until we can go back to the versions with newer features.

Enthusiasm is never bad. After all, enthusiasts keep the genre alive. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

An updated update from Wags:

"Updated: the blocking issue was fixed today and the new installer will be tested internally tomorrow. Fingers crossed."

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Last edited by Wags; 02-25-2013 at 10:54 PM.

@Wags...your timezone must be somethings about 10:50pm and 03:00 am...its time to get some sleep...dont you agree?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

:lol: now that's what you call hedging your bets. :thumbup:

Cowboy10uk

No, it's called adherence to an NDA.

I just hope the patch comes out before the quantum vacuum state settles to a lower energy level.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

1..2...3 ah to the 4....DCS huey and Skate Zilla's at your door

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

So the Prelim List is not the same as the List that will be released when 1.2.3.xxxx is released?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

No, the final list with some additional items will be posted after final approval and when 1.2.3 is released.

Might as well post it now since it will be released tomorrow... :music_whistling::smilewink::pilotfly: J/K!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Snippets from the podcast interview where Wags responded to the 'dcs typical feature set' question:

Matt: "We will continue to do these incredible high level of DCS aircraft in the future." "...in parallel we will will also be releasing what we called a more mid-range DCS aircraft that are more ???? to something we might have in the Lock On series which have a much more shallow learning curve that allow people to get into it more easily." At the same time we'll have 6DOF cockpit, really nice flight models and so on, but again maybe not quite deep on the systems side."

This is the part I really like. :)

We're not trying to only be a modern day jet fighter combat simulator. Obviously that's where our roots are and that's where we started, but eventually we want to grow this out to not just include the modern day stuff but include aircraft from world war two hence the Mustang. We already have a Focke Wulf 190D9 in development. We have an F-86 in development, Mig-15, so, eventually we want to cover many different aircraft, many different eras.

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

1..2...3 ah to the 4....DCS huey and Skate Zilla's at your door

Getting shot down by a fighter? :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Might as well post it now since it will be released tomorrow... :music_whistling::smilewink::pilotfly: J/K!!

yup, thanks, jinxed, now tomorrow the anti-collision lights arent gonna work... j/k.

:pilotfly:

I forecast a massive jump in keyboard sales statistics, as a lot of folks here will be F5'ing the forum every 30 sec for the upcoming days. myself should plan a spare keyboard at office today.

Automated F5 button! Urlywarning (google it) is great to check if the side changed.

If some people are using their F5 keys that much, then they need to get a life.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED