New su27 6dof cockpit to come!

The main difference of the new system of warning of exposure (it looks like a TEWS) (I can not show the pictures). Su33 on past upgrades have MFD

Yes I realise that the most recent Su-33 upgrade introduced further changes yet, but(as you know) the photo Kuky posted is of an old Su-33 pit - i.e. one of the late 80'ies prototypes, which had the highest similarity with the Su-27 pit.....and even for this differences are numerous.

The more recent "in-service" Su-33 pit had further changes - e.g. new ADI and pressure altimeter, fuel totalizer gauge moved from the front panel to a separate housing above the HDD etc.(photo attached).

JJ

Finally some good news! I look forward to flying 6DOF Flanker!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

This brings equality to the title! Nice move. Anyway my favorite stays F-15.:)

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Read the newsletter.. and missed the flanker 6 dof totally first. Actually bought FC3 too .. now if the 6 dof only hits my favorite MIG-29 too :music_whistling: :thumbup:

Can live without it though, with a better radar

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Youhoooo, received mail at 15h52. :book:

It was just a bit late.

Full of good news.:thumbup: Thanks ED.

(and my apology again for first page remark).

And merry Christmas to everybody

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Great move ED ! No one can say they do not care about feedback from the community anymore ;)

Newsletter says DCSW 1.2.3 and official CA available, but the launch auto-updater didn't trigger anything ?

The email appears to have been released a bit early. No exact date for the update has been given yet.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

Great move ED ! No one can say they do not care about feedback from the community anymore ;)

People will still say something, cause we are never satisfied. Just wait til 1.2.3 comes out and the 120's are killing people. :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

^^ This. :D

But of course there are good news. I laugh a lot with the whining circus, something sometimes hilarious but inevitable.

I don't care what airplanes and systems are being implemented, as long the capabilities are well known and adopted. Then we adapt the use and tactics, and that is the main source of joy.

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^ This. :D

But of course there are good news. I laugh a lot with the whining circus, something sometimes hilarious but inevitable.

I don't care what airplanes and systems are being implemented, as long the capabilities are well known and adopted. Then we adapt the use and tactics, and that is the main source of joy.

+1 and there is proof of such upgrade. Not just because someone thinks it better or worse.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

You know, thinking shouldn't be underestimated as this is how most things are started to be discovered. Not everyone has test data etc, but some do know how to put together things they do now that could have close relation to the way things work, so just thinking and stating your thoughts can lead to correct conclusions.

No longer active in DCS...

You know, thinking shouldn't be underestimated as this is how most things are started to be discovered. Not everyone has test data etc, but some do know how to put together things they do now that could have close relation to the way things work, so just thinking and stating your thoughts can lead to correct conclusions.

+1

GO ED GO.

Thank you!!!

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Tek, I still think you should wait out till FC3 is final as missiles are still being tweaked and I have to agree with guys saying the AIM-120 is not as effective as it should be (if you play energy right it's not that hard to defeat unless its shot at you from closer range where you don't have time to position yourself for evasive maneuvers and use your energy to bleed missile energy), but on the same token I think the R-27R/ER are bit easy to spoof also, maybe it's just AI that's too good at beaming it perfectly, again only at closer ranges they become effective.

In latest test build I can still kill F-15 and F-16 armed with AIM-120 while flying the MiG-29A armed with R-27R & R-73.. it's not that hard at all so really, should keep in mind things are being changed and tweaked... hopefully for the better... so lets keep the arguments low :)

Thinking leads to more thinking, therefore causing people to overthink what they were thinking, thinking they know what they are talking about, but their thinking was flawed. :D

You are right, people can put 2+2 together, but that doesn't mean they are going to come up with 4, many times they come up with 7....because they were thinking to much.

Thinking leads to more thinking, therefore causing people to overthink what they were thinking, thinking they know what they are talking about, but their thinking was flawed. :D

You are right, people can put 2+2 together, but that doesn't mean they are going to come up with 4, many times they come up with 7....because they were thinking to much.

Now you're thinking too much :D

Anyway, I'm very, very happy we are getting new pit for the Flanker, if one day Wags announces the same for the MiG-29 I am going to dance like a girl.

Anyway, I'm very, very happy we are getting new pit for the Flanker, if one day Wags announces the same for the MiG-29 I am going to dance like a girl.

:D

"In latest test build I can still kill F-15 and F-16 armed with AIM-120 while flying the MiG-29A armed with R-27R & R-73.. it's not that hard at all so really, should keep in mind things are being changed and tweaked... hopefully for the better... so lets keep the arguments low "

In DCS to outturn a missile is very easy right now and from a BVR fight you are just some seconds to be in close air combat. In FC2 it was a hazard game. 29A will have a better evaluate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think we should have both the 9-12 and the 9-13 Mig-29S models, given that on some servers might preffer realism while others will want balance, would be a good idea.

It's a bit unclear to me what you're suggesting here.. What is the difference in realism between these two models?

IIRC, both of those designations include the modified radar and R-77 support which seems like an obvious realism reference candidate, so maybe you were referring to 9.13 (hump, ECM jammer, wingtips, no new radar, no R-77 support) and 9.13S (9.13 + modified radar plus R-77 support)?

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

But a full 6dof pit doesn't need 1 year of work?

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.