Dynamic Medevac Script

New Version: 6.2 - 1.2 or 1.5 Compatible

Change Log

• Now 1.5 compatible - set "medevac.openBeta15 = false" for 1.2
  • Added Hover Pickup for single units - Hover for 10 seconds to load them
  • Updated to latest MIST

Link: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-Medevac

Click Download Zip to download. Sample mission included and fully updated

Please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions :)

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

New Version: 6.2 - 1.2 or 1.5 Compatible

... Click Download Zip to download. Sample mission included and fully updated

Please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions :)

Excellent!!! Thank You very much, Ciribob, for continuing to work on this features. :thumbup:

antonio.

I'll concede that I have NOT read all of this Thread.

I have however, already read this thread >> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=115610&highlight=parachute.

What I'd like to do is have a couple SAR operators bail out of my Huey to help a stranded hiker.

While I know we can't see anyone (other than door gunners) in the back of a chopper, I would like to know if it is possible to have and see a couple guys bail out and have their chutes open (i.e. they spawn outside the chopper with parachutes).

Is this possible ?

Later in my mission, I will use some sort of Rope/Cargo ? lift the SARs and victim out of the bush or predicament.

SnowTiger:joystick:

Not that I know off. At least not currently.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks for the reply Shagrat.

I didn't think so.

I guess I need to just find a way to use a Fast Rope and hold over a zone for "X" amount of time for each of the imaginary SAR units ... without using a Script (if that's possible).

I think I can do that with Triggers.

Have a great day.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 2 months later...

great script! is loaded troops weight have been implemented yet? does aircraft become heavier with loaded troops? can't find any info on that

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

great script! is loaded troops weight have been implemented yet? does aircraft become heavier with loaded troops? can't find any info on that

There is a limit of how many wounded you can carry but there is no way to make the aircraft "feel" heavier or to add weight to it with the scripting engine unfortunately.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 4 weeks later...

No!

The trigger affects only the host.

Only if you host the mission, play a Huey, would the triggers add weight...

Unfortunately any other Huey "loading" stuff would add weight, also, even in mid flight.

If the mission is hosted on a server, like most squadrons do, even that is not possible.

The object model does not have a weight argument for any aircraft beside the one simulated on the host.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello.

I read once that the Mi8 can receive beacon signal from the wounded. But I forgot where is it. Can you remind me please?? If it says they are emiting in 32 FM... what should I do in the Mi8?

Is it working in Nevada???? Yesterday I tryied, but it doesn't seem to work for clients???

Hello.

I read once that the Mi8 can receive beacon signal from the wounded. But I forgot where is it. Can you remind me please?? If it says they are emiting in 32 FM... what should I do in the Mi8?

Is it working in Nevada???? Yesterday I tryied, but it doesn't seem to work for clients???

FOrgot to mention... I am not able to make it sound!!

Do you know how to put the sound in the file??? miz. I am trying to convert it to RAR and then compile all files again, but it does not work for me. Any help??

As far as I know beacons should be working in 2.0 as it works in 1.5.

To add the sound try the instructions below. They're for CTLD but its the same process: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#script-setup

You can home using the Mi-8. Try these instructions, the frequency is in KHz https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#mi-8-arc-9-vhf-radio-setup

As far as I know beacons should be working in 2.0 as it works in 1.5.

To add the sound try the instructions below. They're for CTLD but its the same process: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#script-setup

You can home using the Mi-8. Try these instructions, the frequency is in KHz https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#mi-8-arc-9-vhf-radio-setup

We made test today, and only the host got the messages from wounded.

I have just loaded this script - latest from GitHub and have this error once it loads.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

boom.png.591470b95d182e2d57ae58b1717cf417.png

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

There is a Typo in line 5 of the script... Or any othet script you may load from a file in that mission.

Shagrat

Hi thanks, I have looked into mission file and LUA was corrupted. Redownloaded it, loaded into mission again, saved, ta-da! Works :)

Questions still questions -

what if MASH active units are destroyed?

Will they still work if I respawn them with MISC respawn routine?

What if they are taken control by human client (CA)?

Edited by Shaman

tail# 44 or 444

Anyone please join in lobby <51>SERVER and help me debug this script. I am not sure whether it actually works or not?

tail# 44 or 444

Hi thanks, I have looked into mission file and LUA was corrupted. Redownloaded it, loaded into mission again, saved, ta-da! Works :)

Questions still questions -

what if MASH active units are destroyed?

Will they still work if I respawn them with MISC respawn routine?

What if they are taken control by human client (CA)?

The Script evaluates the Unitnames for MASH on the fly, should evaluate the units on the list by name, so as long as the Unit name remains BlueMASH #1 etc. you should be good.

Destroying a MASH should simply result in the loss of it as dropoff point for wounded. If all MASHs are destroyed you should get a message and your wounded will die.

Taking control and moving a "MASH" Unit shouldn't affect the script. (Checks distance between MASH(s) and Helicopter on landing the helicopter).

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Thank you for very comprehensive answers. Script is excellent.

tail# 44 or 444

• 7 months later...