UK made panels interest

Glider_UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of being on the forums.

For those who do not know I think its only fair that I explain my lack of appearance, also to those that did know thank you for keeping it confidential.

On the 19th of Sept I lost my 15 year old son in a vehicle collision.

I think I tried to come back too early, I have had, as you can imagine, a hard time dealing with it.

I have not posted this for anything else but an explanation of my absence.

I am now in a better place to start moving forward, along with my thanks to the lovely comments from the members that did know I would also like to thank you all for your patience.

That said I am very very happy to announce that Glider is back and looking to the future.

All this said I have not been idle, I have used the time to improve and perfect the UFC I will release images at the weekend.

I will try to catch up with all the questions and messages I have received over the last few weeks, please be patient I will catch up.

Regards to you all

Glider

http://www.modeldesigns.co.uk

Mobo Asus Maximus XI RAM:64GB DDR4 CPU:Intel I9 9900 Nvidia 2080TI WIN10 64Bit HP Reverb

• ED Team

Sorry for your loss.

Good to see you are back Glider_UK

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I am so sorry for your loss, Glider. I can even imagine what it must have been like. I have only been a father for 5 months and that line took my breath away.

I am glad that you are feeling better.

Once again I am so very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.

All the best

Hans

Hi Guys,

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of being on the forums.

For those who do not know I think its only fair that I explain my lack of appearance, also to those that did know thank you for keeping it confidential.

On the 19th of Sept I lost my 15 year old son in a vehicle collision.

I think I tried to come back too early, I have had, as you can imagine, a hard time dealing with it.

I have not posted this for anything else but an explanation of my absence.

I am now in a better place to start moving forward, along with my thanks to the lovely comments from the members that did know I would also like to thank you all for your patience.

That said I am very very happy to announce that Glider is back and looking to the future.

All this said I have not been idle, I have used the time to improve and perfect the UFC I will release images at the weekend.

I will try to catch up with all the questions and messages I have received over the last few weeks, please be patient I will catch up.

Regards to you all

Glider

Take your time my friend. I knew it was a personal situation but not this situation.

As a father myself I can't even begin to understand where you are with this. All I can say is I'm sure everyone here and closer too have the greatest of sympathy and can only send our deepest condolences.

Life always comes 1st so heal, mourn and be on your own clock not anyone else's.

Take care and all my best hopes are with these few, insignificant words.

J.

Rig: Home Built, water cooled,i5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz, ASUS P8P67Pro Mobo, 8GB Patriot Viper 2 Sector 5 RAM, MSI Nvidia GTX970 4GB Gaming OC, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Boot, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Games (BS & WH), Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB other,

Samsung UE37D5000 37" LED TV,EloTouch 1600x1200 secondary, Thrustmaster Warthog No.467, Thrustmaster MFD, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR4 with Track Clip Pro.

Ex RAF Aircrew, Real Life Pilot, proud Geek and father of one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...