Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

uhhh.... ahhh...

Have never seen two LGB on one store before :huh:

It's a pretty standard configuration, just needs a TER and 2 GBU-12s. I've also seen 2 GBU-12s and 2 500lbs JDAMs carried, such mixed configs are common place for most aircraft out in the desert these days.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm of War: Battle of Britain.

Not released yet. This screenshots (among with many others around there) was released by the developers (1C:Maddox Games, another Russian simulator developer, most famous for Il-2 Sturmovik series) in one of their weekly (usually, at least) "Development Updates".

The estimated release date is somewhere between September and October, according to Oleg Maddox - not later than that.

Easily the most antecipated release of the year, at least when it comes to flight simulators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome, Vault!:thumbup:

• Like 1

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Thanks, Vault!

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

Here's mine.

1747774.thumb.jpg.dab5df9e11b36abe7a349ee96e79b54d.jpg

-Robert Goddard