• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My contribution:
nice shot Wags! like your folders, 1st April, eh?:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Here's my current desktop, used the print screen function in Win 7 and resized to 75% in Paint, its lost a lot of quality? Screen res is 1920 x 1080 BTW, did not want to make the file too big, but you get the picture :)

Desktop.jpg

Keep all my game and game utility shortcuts in separate menus on the taskbar, declutters my desktop. :D

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

It was posted on the 1st April but taken on the 26th of March........

Talk about thinking ahead...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

"In the other news: Sim fans around the world are chocked.

Following a forum thread, A guy knows as "Wags" posted a picture of his desktop. Many sim fans thought that it was a April fools joke, when they saw maps such as tornado, s-3 and c-5. What have now been revealed as actually builds for the well known pc game franchise DCS. It is reported from a unknown source that sim fans have responded in the thread with replies as "good 1st april joke" "the picture is taken on the 26th of march" and other disturbing messages."

here's mine on my Games account...

wall01.jpg

and my other account

wall02.jpg

wish that DCS:Tonka was real...

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 weeks later...