VEAO Hawk Video - Filmed In DCS Multiplayer

WigWam

You'll need a big SSD. Fraps or even Dxtory with a good codec will still make some pretty heavy videos. 10Go per min in 1080p, 60 fps

I'm recording on a 1To 7200 RPM hard drive and it works really good.

The only point to remember is to record on a separate hard drive to the one you're using to play the game :).

Regards,

Max

(Why do I have an empty space between the end of my post and the next one ???)

For those looking for a good recording program, look for Dxtory.

You can record on two separate hard drive at the same time. No massive FPS hit while recording. You can select your codec, number of FPS you want to record to, scale etc... Much more options thant fraps

Dxtory also gives you the possibility to separate audio sources. You can record in game sound and/or microphone. This gives you the possibility to use virtual audio cable to totally separate TS3/Mumble voice comm with in game sound.

No more footage ruined by your teammate droping a fart on TS :). I will do a tutorial for that if someone is interested.

Max.

• Like 1

Nice video but a lot of stutters. You should really get a SSD drive to do recordings on WigWam. There is no stutters on the video then and you can record full HD with fraps. 32GB memory also helps in rendering the video.

I don't record to an SSD or have 32 gig ram and my videos are stutter free.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

Despite the stutters, good scenes. :thumbup:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had one fly past me yesterday. Wasn't as pretty as yours Ells ;)

They use them as chase planes for the Eurofighter as far as I can make out but from watching them it seems the hawk can turn a lot quicker than either the tornadoes or the eurofighters when they play over the garden:music_whistling:

Oh and wigwam who flew into the hill?:lol:

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]