[photos] Weathered A-10C in progress

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the first basic weathered skin HERE!

I am setting the first release out into the wild! This will be the initial offering, with no unit details or extra insignia. I just want to get some feedback and make sure the files check out for everyone. In the future there will be other versions. For now, download it, fly it, take some awesome screen shots and post them up here on this thread. Lets see you flying the War Wagon HD Weathered skin...

ceo2RD2.jpg

Edited by Ryan Barnes

The best weathered A-10C skins for download HERE

I cannot find the mod?

You may have to register on LOF before downloading? I'm logged in and already downloaded it once to test it. If you're logged in and still can't see it then maybe it hasn't been approved by a moderator yet. Keep checking.

EDIT: I logged out and it won't show the file, but logged in I see it. So either you have to be logged in or I can see the file since I was the one that uploaded it and the public won't see it until it gets approved.

Edited by Ryan Barnes

Did I miss the installation instruction? Where do i put this? :D

Yes, you did :)

Just drop the War Wagon folder (unzipped) into your A-10C liveries folder.

Example: C: Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\A-10C

Then open DCS and select it like any other livery.

• Like 1

Semper Fi!

Thanks Mike, the Marine version is almost ready for release as well.

Looking forward to the release of the USMC skin. I know it's fictional but then the mere fact I think I can fly a Warthog is fictional as well:pilotfly:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT