Flaming Cliffs 3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I stayed with my GF for a time at her old house she had no internet. Too far off the road for cable or DSL and they refuse to pull a wire. I just connected a USB cable to my phone and use it for wireless internet...about as fast as a 56k modem but good enough to check email and for me to switch steam into offline mode.

There's always satellite too. No phone required these days.

Does anyone know will we have to purchase the upgrade through the lockon.co.uk website or will it be available off the DCS website? I think those are seperate accounts and forsee trouble with DCS world. I'm sure they have thought of that already but can't seem to find any infor on it..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

There's always satellite too. No phone required these days.

Unless you REALLY want to pay out of your ear, you still need a different upstream link, AFAIK, with satellite internet.

Does anyone know will we have to purchase the upgrade through the lockon.co.uk website or will it be available off the DCS website? I think those are seperate accounts and forsee trouble with DCS world. I'm sure they have thought of that already but can't seem to find any infor on it..

Accounts were merged several years ago. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

My brother has satellite but his ping in some where in the 1700 range. When he plays DCS I usually host.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

• 1 month later...
Hello, a quick FC3 question:

"This will be a paid-for update to the Flaming Cliffs series and brings it to the same world, mission editor, AI, units, etc. as A-10C and Black Shark 2."

Does the 'et cetera' include new 6DOF clickable cockpits and cockpit shadows for any FC3 aircraft?

No, that would be a pretty big deal.

That would make me buy it...

S! TX-EcoDragon

i really hope they will update the 3D models , the Eagle & Hog look new but the Flanker and Fulcrum .......

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

Hey guys... Still waiting for my World to update, anyone have a manual they could upload for me to read whilst I wait?

Happy Flying :)

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i really hope they will update the 3D models , the Eagle & Hog look new but the Flanker and Fulcrum .......

dude..the fulcrum still looks leagues ahead than the flankers. :music_whistling:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Update mail that pinged so nice in my phone.. just confirmed that if you are a Su/Mig jockey .. go and F yourself.. and BTW enjoy paying for our beta that is delayed as hell, and only bump the f15 and the others cockpits to where they should've been years ago!

There will be no multiplayer for a while, with me wielding the stick!

And the not even close to ready CA that I hoped would bring the world/war together.. just to get this!

• Like 1

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Update mail that pinged so nice in my phone.. just confirmed that if you are a Su/Mig jockey .. go and F yourself.. and BTW enjoy paying for our beta that is delayed as hell, and only bump the f15 and the others cockpits to where they should've been years ago!

And the not even close to ready CA that I hoped would bring the world/war together.. just to get this!

So young, so angry, damn that rap music.....

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

Don't blame rap for that.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Time to pull the cacti outta ur butt!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

LOL !!

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

Wow, absolutely enjoying this, to be able to play my favourite Lockon missions in DCS! F-15C is superb, new missile logic feels very natural; I now really have the impression I know where the missile is going to go.

What I also like is the A-10A, super!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

dude..the fulcrum still looks leagues ahead than the flankers. :music_whistling:

oh yes right i forgot, the fuclrum is cool for ages now. correct :)

Maybe we could ask HungaroJET nicely to release the Flanker models he's converted from FC2 to DCS World :)

That would be swell. :thumbup:

Please HungaroJet. :p Can't stand to see those beautiful flankers look so retarded. :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Don't blame rap for that.

Time to pull the cacti outta ur butt!

Yeah, it's sad what a soon 40 year old can go through, just after listening to rap.

I have my a-10C My BS2 (and fc2 as a support buy, for a niche market) and ignore them while playing falcon BMS.

Will not sponsor your 3rd party crap.. program, that the entire sim-world is laughing at, with all right! Falcon 4 have a lot of years on it's back by now, yet the F-16 looks better then the flanker, and slightly better then the Fulcrum..

Yes your terrain looks a bit better, but I actuallt don't care!

When you have the same shitty bugs, or new ones, after almost a years of my absense. If you are willing to buy back the SF keys and the programs for 3/4 the price, they are up for sale!!

Have a rap song while you're at it.

And consider yourself as popular as Hollywood atm.. and no, I don't watch HW movies

• Like 1

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1