Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

Custom new lua profiles TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Rudder

Hi,

As asked...attached new Luas for the following:

1. A-10C

2. F-15C

3. P-51D

4. TF-51D (updated)

My advice:

1. Erase all previous settings back to default.

2. Erase every single category (but the keyboard and TrackIR).

3. Load each category per controller one by one.

And...I hope you enjoy them.

You can tweak them later for your liking.

Polaris

DCS Custom Lua.rar

Edited by POLARIS1

jgVplRQ.png

Thankyou Polaris, will download and get them running in a few days when I get a chance to get back on PC. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Don't tend to use Target as I like the freedom to just jump into whatever aircraft I fancy without worrying about installing profiles first.

There are some advantages with TARGET. Some unused buttons on the throttle are now used for trackIR centering or freezing. The slider, which is not used in DCS A10C, is now used for zooming - great.

Unfortunately, the profile doesn't work anymore with Patch 1.28. Looks like 1.28 doesn't recognize the Thrustmaster combined as a valid HOTAS Warthog profile :(

Update:

SOLUTION HERE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123656&page=6

Edited by v2tec

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

x52 std profile for A-10C

Hi all

Since I couldn't find a x52 std A-10C profile to my liking, I have made one for myself.

It is based on a standard Warthog HOTAS setup + some extra functions like flaps, speed brakes, wheel brakes etc.

It is meant to be used with TrackIR and Teamspeak with TARS, but can be relatively easy modified to use with standard view-hat instead.

All commands are based on the standard DCS key binds, and have been given names that also show up on the throttle MFD.

Thus it is very easy to change them in the Profile Editor, by right clicking the button you want to change, and choose the command you want.

The only thing you need to make sure is that A-10C is set to standard key bind layout, and that joystick button key binds are removed in DCS itself.

I have made a template showing functions, and include a Warthog HOTAS overview to show the functions of the different buttons and hats.

The profile can be found here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/670691/

Happy flying. :)

132nd.HES

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

I wold apreciate if someone could "Remake" the Jack Bauer X52 profile...

I've spend month's to memorise all the commands, i even tried to match all my other aerial sims according to it, so i did't have to memorise 3 or 4 diferent profiles. Sice they made this change to .LUA i haven't played anymore... I suck at making profiles for DCS. I refuse to play with any other profile because i have to learn everything again and on top of that, change ALL my other Sim profiles... It's just too much.

• 5 weeks later...

A10C Warthog TARGET 1.2.8

Hello together,

as I couldn't find a profile for the TM Warthog which uses the Target Software to enable TrackIR and Teamspeak and TARS etc... which also works with V 1.28 and the new .diff.lua, I created a own profile.

It enables the 3 position Flapslever using Release function, uses the LED's depending on Flaps position as well as Gear and is ready for Track IR, Teamspeak and TARS.

You may wanna change the keys for TrackIR and TS and TARS of yourse in TARGET

I also put in an option for people without TrackIR, where you can Move the cam and zoom and reset the View via the S4 switch which changes the mode when held.

Have Fun!

Installation:

the *.fcf is for TARGET

the PC.diff.lua to load as controller file for the TM Warthog combined in DCS

the PCKeyboard.diff.lua to load as keyboard file in DCS

File is here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Profile.rar

Rgds, PC

I want to try this when I got my Warthog (I just ordered it) but this link is not working...

-Iku

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

• 1 month later...

Trying to get my TM Warthog working on a new gaming rig, can anyone point me towards the latest profiles? I've tried the ones in user downloads section and none of them seem to load properly, i read that old profiles don't work since 1.2.8, is that true?

EDIT: Found profiles for F-15C, P-51, TF-51

Edited by kuri77

Core i7-4790K 4.00 Ghz

MSI Z97-G43 Gaming

8 Gb DDR 3

ASUS R9 280X 3 gb Crossfire

Track IR 5

Hotas Warthog

• 3 weeks later...

Newcomers TM Warthog HOTAS profiles

Want to fly in DCS now without messing around for hours with assigning controls and figuring out what is what and who is who?

So...

The attached ED Forums URL contains a file with:

1. Ready to go profiles for use with TM Warthog + Saitek combat rudder pedals for modules:

A-10A

A-10C

F-15C

FW-190D9 WIP

Ground Unit WIP

Mig-29

Mig-29C

Mig-29G

P-51D

SU-25T

SU-27

SU-33

TF-51D

UH-1H WIP

2. Custom toggle switches controls for the modules:

FW-190D9 WIP

P-51D WIP

UH-1H WIP

** Read the attached read me document before you start.

** All files compatible with DCS 1.2.10

** The attached was made possible through the knowledge and help of countless members of this community...which is tremendously appreciated!

Enjoy :)

Version 4 is up...minor fixes for DCS version 1.2.10...

Update...version 5...

-Added a personally recommended mods list.

-Added SU-25 profile.

- Finalized profiles for all FC3 planes in addition to finalized profiles for A-10C & P-51D and a good TF-51D.

-Excluded ground unit profile.

-Updated Custom controls for latest DCS version 1.2.11.34087.

Update...Version 6...

- Changed Russian planes controls for A/P.

- Changed Russian planes slew sensitivity for Shkval.

- Changed TrackIR zoom control from Zoom View to Camera Zoom View and made the Throttle's Slider control Zoom View.

It achieves a more natural pilot's head movement in the cockpit.

- Previous custom controls ready for latest update.

- Don't forget to read the attached instructions in the read me file.

Update

Started a dedicated thread due to requests.

Contains Update 7.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2317300&postcount=1

Edited by POLARIS1
  • Like 1

jgVplRQ.png

Someone have profile for helicopters on DCS for x52?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• 1 month later...

One month I asked no one have.

We can maybe help each other.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Anybody have any good KA-50 profiles for the X52 Pro? I can't figure out how to use Saitek's profiler software so I'm kinda screwed when it comes to mapping new profiles myself.

Saitek's profiler should be like any other, it maps buttons to keyboard keys. So find out what the keyboard combos are for what you want to map, then map your X-52 buttons to those.

Anybody have any good KA-50 profiles for the X52 Pro? I can't figure out how to use Saitek's profiler software so I'm kinda screwed when it comes to mapping new profiles myself.

Usually best to make your own, but here is mine, good base start for you.

IF you have win 7 and v7.x of saitek sst unzip into directory:

c:\Users\Public\Documents\SmartTechnology Profiles\

DCSW BS2_v2.zip

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

There are about a gazillion switches and knobs in that cockpit. I think most people are still sorting things out. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ok, so I'm not sure if this has been found out yet, sorry if it has. I've been using Athlonic's X-55 Rhino profile, but have been modifying it to my needs. One thing that seemed to be eluding people was the ability to have the speed brake slider on the throttle actually function in both directions. While the slider doesn't work as an analogue slider to allow different increments, it DOES function as a press and hold button, where forward is pressed and held, and back is released. In the profiler then, it is possible to put in two different actions, one for 'pressed', and one for 'released'. After fiddling around with it for a little bit, I determined that if I set the speed brake forward (in the sim) to the 'released', and the speed brake aft (again, in the sim), to the 'pressed', with each being held for three seconds, then I can achieve full extension of my speed brakes when I push the speed brake forward on the HOTAS, and full retraction when I pull the slider back. Below is a picture of how I have it set up in the profiler.

316056915_SpeedBrake.jpg.2d03dfd518655f659a77c7aa551c138b.jpg

184130588_SpeedBrake2.jpg.018aa01db7e3587c9cdfab4e87341265.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Want to fly in DCS now without messing around for hours with assigning controls and figuring out what is what and who is who?

So...

The attached ED Forums URL contains a file with:

1. Ready to go profiles for use with TM Warthog + Saitek combat rudder pedals for modules:

A-10A

A-10C

F-15C

FW-190D9 WIP

Ground Unit WIP

Mig-29

Mig-29C

Mig-29G

P-51D

SU-25T

SU-27

SU-33

TF-51D

UH-1H WIP

2. Custom toggle switches controls for the modules:

FW-190D9 WIP

P-51D WIP

UH-1H WIP

** Read the attached read me document before you start.

** All files compatible with DCS 1.2.10

** The attached was made possible through the knowledge and help of countless members of this community...which is tremendously appreciated!

Version 4 is up...minor fixes for DCS version 1.2.10...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2145752&postcount=40

Thanks for this. Sorry, couple of newbie questions here. When I go to "Modifiers", there is a list on the left (Modifiers, full of keyboard keys) and one on the right (Switches, empty). Which list do I add to? Also, when I select the pinky switch on my TM Warthog stick, it says the control is in use. Have I done something wrong?

NP lol...we all were there once ;)

The instructions are to add a modifier (left) and not a switch (right).

Click left "ADD">select Device name Joystick>Pull joystick Lever (not pinky...the metal just beyond it)>watch it being selected in the middle small slot>Name it in the last slot "Lever"> click the OK button...you're done.

jgVplRQ.png