Eurocopter Tiger HAD

Hi to all,

Thank you very much all and I like that the model is of the taste of all:smilewink:.

These days I could not have worked scarcely with the model for lack of time but good I hope I normalize with the work and can dedicate more time:smilewink:.

Cbhierro, any chance to see wire for this beauty ?
There is no problem, I put a few render to you with the wire of the model:smilewink:.

tiger_malla_04.jpg

tiger_malla_05.jpg

tiger_malla_06.jpg

Yes, this model looks perfect ! An other great talented 3D artist !
Thank you very much for his sweet talk:smilewink:.

But IMHO, it will hard to make it as a flyable DCS module. Cause you'll have huge difficulties to get accurate data about FM, avionics and weapon systems...

Of course, I hope to be wrong ! :)

Keep going !

I have friendly pilots in Spanish Army Aviation and everything will depend on the freedom of information that his Superiors allow them to give:music_whistling:, but if they do not put problems I will not have any problem of obtaining the information:smilewink:.

When it finishes the model in 3d and speaks with them more seriously on the topic, to see the information that they can give me, till then this topic is a little idle:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

Edited by ESA_cbhierro
  • Like 2

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks really impressive :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

very nice work

Steel Hotas Warthog + Hoffmans F16 rudders, Oculus Rift S, EVGA RTX3090, Core i7 4790K

Hangar: Ka50, A10C, A10A, A10CII, SU27, SU33, SU25, Av8BNA, Bf109K4, F16C, F86, FA18C, FW190D9, i-16, L39C, Mi8, MiG15, MiG19P, MiG21, P51D, Spitfire, SuperCarrier, Yak52, P47, F14, Mi24P, Me262?

Flying over CAU, NEV, NORM, SYR, CHNL, PER, ATL

where did you get the blueprint / Template and what program are you using?

*edited for mistakes*

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Hi all,

Thanks to all and me it makes happy that they like the model this gives me intentions to be continued with more desire and to dedicate more time:smilewink:.

where did you get the blueprint / Template and what program are you using?

*edited for mistakes*

I obtained the blueprint / Template of the official Eurocopter web:smilewink:, but I her was working with Photoshop to improve the quality and to increase the size:smilewink:.

The program that I use normally is 3ds Max 9:smilewink:, but at this case I am employed with 3ds Max 8, who is the last version that supports ED'S plugins:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all,

I put to you a series of Render of the model:smilewink:, so that you see the evolution of the work realized on the Tiger in these days:smilewink:.

I process from the last remittance of Render that I put.:smilewink:

tiger_24.jpg

tiger_26.jpg

tiger_27.jpg

tiger_27_02.jpg

tiger_28_02.jpg

tiger_29_02.jpg

The present state of the project.:smilewink:

tiger_25.jpg

I hope that you should like the aspect of the model and if you have some comment that to say to me, you do not hesitate to say it:smilewink:.

• Like 2

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haha yeah sure i do! it looks miles to grey!:P and if you don't stop to make it as good as you are doing it, I will think I can grab it through my monitor, step inside it and fly it! . So enough sarcasm, Great work! One of the best models i have ever seen in this forum. I think it meets ED standards by far.

What is the current polygcount?

BW

Shaggy

Anyone else having problems seeing the pics?

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Amazing work. I want to see some textures on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

[EDIT 13.23]

Wonderful work! I just have one question about the Eurocopter. How does the gunner point the gun and lock targets when he doesn't have laser or optics? O.o I know other models have a big laser on top ->

Solved it!

This is the UHT

Eurocopter_Tiger_2.jpg

Found it!

tiger6.jpg

Edited by JaNk0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GREAT WORK !!!!!! if we had o flylble cocpit will be the heaven:megalol::megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

With this

18.jpg

[EDIT 13.23]

Wonderful work! I just have one question about the Eurocopter. How does the gunner point the gun and lock targets when he doesn't have laser or optics? O.o I know other models have a big laser on top ->