For those that have pledged $40 or above...

ATAG_Bliss

We at ATAG are giving away a set of Crosswind Rudder Pedals (arguably the best on the market) to one lucky individual if we can get 1000 confirmed pledges. So if you've already pledged or are thinking about pledging, make sure you sign up for your chance to win.

See here for all the details: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5635&p=58354#post58354

This initiative deserves our support. Open those wallets and lets help get this off the ground running strong.

~S~

• Like 1

• ED Team
We at ATAG are giving away a set of Crosswind Rudder Pedals (arguably the best on the market) to one lucky individual if we can get 1000 confirmed pledges. So if you've already pledged or are thinking about pledging, make sure you sign up for your chance to win.

See here for all the details: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5635&p=58354#post58354

This initiative deserves our support. Open those wallets and lets help get this off the ground running strong.

~S~

great incentive :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Great initiative indeed!

If you do not mind, for those who do not know what MFG Crosswind rudder pedals are, I will quote myself from the MFG Crosswind dedicated thread here at ED forums:

Referencing the SimHQ build and development thread.

I'd like to present a Warthog among rudder pedals:

A couple of things I would like to mention:

Inability to adjust pedal width without ordering an extra plate really isn't a con (no pedals have that option), the better headline would be a WISH LIST. Coupled with that are the remarks about toe brakes - an icing on the cake would be a progressive spring here IMO. And last but not least, about the rudder use during takeoff in DCS: P-51D you can see in the video. It is a technique I saw watching this YT video:

. For more information what actually happens during takeoff in a P-51D, you can read comments from a '51 pilot commenting on A2A's P-51D: P-51 tips from a real pilot .

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

Great incentive. I registered at the ATAG forums and pledged $40. I intend to raise the pledge later on though...

Bliss, thanks for doing this.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

Great initiative indeed!

If you do not mind, for those who do not know what MFG Crosswind rudder pedals are, I will quote myself from the MFG Crosswind dedicated thread here at ED forums:

Great Review! If you don't mind I've added your video to the giveaway.

Here's some more info regarding the pedals in this thread. Milan (owner of the company) is a registered user and has been answering some questions here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4900

Oh wow that's awesome guys! Sweet. I guess I'll have to register @ your forums to get in on this awesome raffle!!

Btw - first I heard of these. They look fricken amazing(quality & design). I thought "best" on market was the saitek combat pedals, which I ended up getting. Do thee use diff sensors/are noticeably better? They're out of stock on their website, how much do they run?

Not here :)

Up there the world is divided into bastards and suckers. Make your choice.

Derek Robinson, Piece of Cake, 1983.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, ASUS Motherboard P9X79 Pro, Seagate Baracuda Green 2TB SATA 3.0, DCZ SSD Agility 3 Series 2.6 120GB, HD7950 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E, Corsair XMS3 1600Hz 8GB Vengeance CL9, INTEL Liquid Cooling LGA1155 - LGA2011, INTEL LGA2011 Core I7 3.6Ghz - 3820, Silver Power SP - SS850 850W PSU, 24" Benq HDMI LED Monitor

Thanks for all those that have signed up so far.. Almost 200 people! But there's many people out there that have pledged that haven't taken up the offer yet.

Get signed up guys. I want to give a set of pedals away. With the amount of pledges over $40 so far, we should already almost have the numbers to give the pedals out now. So please get your name on the list and enter to win the best rudder pedals on the market!

S!

• 2 weeks later...
Will you be giving out the pedals even if you don't get 1,000 people posting on your form?

You betcha. The main goal was to help make the kick starter a success. The rest now is just icing on the cake.

I figured I would give folks a couple weeks to get last minute entries in and to give those an opportunity who haven't seen this yet, the ability to join.

But then there will be some lucky flight summer with a shiny new set of pedals ;)

• Like 2