476th Range Targets Package

Stuka

Folks,

The 476th Range Targets package is available for download at the following link:

The current version is: 14 NOV 2019

The most recent update adds more than 100 custom ground objects to the existing package which, together with the 476th Nevada Test & Training Range (NTTR) mission, accurately depict 129 individual target complexes consisting of more than 2,000 individual desired points of impact (DPI). Of course, these objects can also be placed into user-created missions via the DCS Mission editor.

The 476th NTTR mission file is available for download here:

Discuss the 476th NTTR mission in our forum here:

Edited by Stuka
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Thanks for sharing you work Stuka, much appreciated. :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thanks for the work guys! I was just trying this for the first time...I found taking off from Nellis slowed my FPS (in VR) to a crawl...usually its ok for me. Any tips on how to help this? is it the number of other units and planes at the airport and just a matter of deleting the ones I'm not flying? any help greatly appreciated...Jason

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

As someone who has frequented the NTTR and been to every corner, except for that square thing in the center, I am much appreciative of this work! I just wish ED would point the darn planes outward at the CALA at Nellis. Major safety violation and I may have to write them up. Then we would have ultra realism. Again, Thank you so much for this mod.

Edited by Scooternutz
I really really suck at spelling!

Works absolutely PERFECT in the Caucasus.

Thanks, i really appreciate your outstanding work making this mod again useful on 1.5.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks for the advice guys

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

Wow... well no sense reinventing the wheel. I find it remarkable that this has been offered openly... really amazing.

I do have a couple of lingering questions and this is just out to other people who have already used it...

Is the AI FAC turned off or is it using the MOOSE detection capability? Is it just reserved for human players?

Also I notice the client aircraft are in groups... does that feature work now? (Still placing my clients in separate, individual groups but if I don't have to anymore that's great!)

Edited by ENO
  • Like 1

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Is anyone else having issues with the mission file not having the new objects showing up at Gotham and Miller Ville?

Damn.

I somehow ****ed up the mission that I made available, It did not contain the custom buildings.

I made a new version (v3.1) available at the same link as in the original post.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Wow... well no sense reinventing the wheel. I find it remarkable that this has been offered openly... really amazing.

I do have a couple of lingering questions and this is just out to other people who have already used it...

Is the AI FAC turned off or is it using the MOOSE detection capability? Is it just reserved for human players?

Also I notice the client aircraft are in groups... does that feature work now? (Still placing my clients in separate, individual groups but if I don't have to anymore that's great!)

The FAC units are there to be used by human controllers.

Client aircraft in groups does work.

Now, nothing holds you from editing the available client aircraft for your own purpose. I just made a (relative) quick edit to make at least every modern jet/helo available in the mission for the persons who don't knwo how to do it themselves.

dUJOta.jpg

Damn.

I somehow ****ed up the mission that I made available, It did not contain the custom buildings.

LOL OKAY! So it's not me!

Wow- I thought I'd screwed up something (again).

Thanks for the quick follow up!

"ENO"

Thanks for the work guys! I was just trying this for the first time...I found taking off from Nellis slowed my FPS (in VR) to a crawl...usually its ok for me. Any tips on how to help this? is it the number of other units and planes at the airport and just a matter of deleting the ones I'm not flying? any help greatly appreciated...Jason

There's no denying that the mission is resource demanding. :)

One of the things you can do to make it a bit better is to create 2 versions of it. You make a version where you delete everything but the Northern (70's) ranges, and another one where you only keep the Southern (60's) ranges.

Depending on what your plans are, you load the appropriate mission.

We do it ourselves this way on larger events.

dUJOta.jpg

Damn.

Oh good, I began to figure I had screwed something up, and decided to start building it myself..glad I don't have to reinvent the wheel. You guys really do great work, thanks for being part of the community.

Thx for the update:thumbup::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

One thing I will mention here- and I do so only on a notification basis not a "complaint" basis... I have tried to register to discuss the map on your site but it's been about 12 hours and I haven't received the email to approve my registration.

I do want to promote traffic on your site and don't want to keep asking here- unless here is okay by you guys!

Either way- I'm just inspired and amazed again at all the work that went into this. I don't know what a reward is for such generosity but I do want to respect your preferences in terms of asking questions!

Thanks in advance!

"ENO"

Hi Stuka and 476th team. I just wanted to say thanks for this. There's a lot of man days in this I can see and it's actually finally gotten to a point where NTTR is now fairly well modelled in entirety, the model count, custom models and range features are a labour of love. It's great you put in the missile trainer from MOOSE also and filled this out to a very complete standard. I do have a question. I just checked it out and found that you likely have to delete units to get the frames a little higher. Can I ask how many you remove and what numbers worked for you on your server?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *