Navy Supermod be ready!

Currently weighing in at 90Mb - needs one final test to make sure all files are included, and then it's ready for upload.

ScreenShot_793.jpg

As well as the units you see here, there's the Su25UTG, new skins, the Merzifon mod, a host of other minor tweaks (quite a lot to Turkey's order of battle), new menus, new training, and this mod/order of battle is acting as the basis for Black Sea Ops: Anatolian Hawk.

Anatolian Hawk is a conflict between Russia and Turkey, set in the Black Sea. Flying the Su33 off the Kuznetsov battle group, somewhere above twenty missions.

The training tracks aren't voiced (much to my own disappointment) due to technical problems but I hope to have that done by the next version, proper BSO menus should be ready by the time the campaign is, Glowing_Amraam is helping with cutscenes . . . . . OK, you get the idea by now ;)

There's more to come, in other words.

;)

Re the new version of v1.12 - this is going out as soon as I can verify it's working and get it uploaded . . . . damn the torpedoes!

As long as the tracks play back properly with v1.12a it still should be compatible, if not then I'll ask to pull the download while I re-record them.

• Like 6

Icredible job there brit. Rep inbound.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

very nice shout me on msn and i will give you ftp account to upload :)

I will do, just as soon as you get on MSN :p

As of 6:30 GMT, the patch has 15Mb remaining in transfer to my trusty beta-tester . . . . if it works and Wolfie gets me an FTP account, should be out later this evening.

Is there a Mig-29K flyable out there for download?

As soon as Wolfie's made the mod available for download, it'll be available ;)

JJ_Alfa has the only MiG29K mod for v1.02. I think he's rebuilding it for v1.12 (at which point I'm going to borrow, with his kind permission) some of the work there because it looks MUCH better the way he's redoing it.

There are two minor problems at this stage - the first is Su25T text in the Su33 training missions, which I intend to solve before release . . . . the second is a mission texture for one of the F-111 loadouts, which I intend to investigate and possibly release anyway.

However, since I don't want to upload 90Mb to Lockonskins for the second time on a 512k connection, I'm afraid it's going to be a tiny hotfix file.

If yo have a close freind with fast inet you could take it over to his house with a data stick(like ones from cameras but bigger) and just upload it to lomacfiles from there. if you do this make sure the card can be inserted into his computer(ive done this before)

Ohh-i used to do this from the local library computers, give it a shot?

that could sound like bad advice:(

cant wait for it!