Missing Alpha Access

Pman

Hi Guys

My kickstarter was :

You selected

312 backers

ALPHA Tier 1. Everything at the $10 ORIGINAL level, plus a digital copy of all flyable aircraft in the initial release, plus ALPHA ACCESS.

Estimated delivery: Feb 2014

But I dont appear to see the Alpha access as a reward in the backers section of the page where you select the flyables.

Anyone else seeing this?

All the best

Pete

It is in the second section. Where the physical stuff is.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Do you have a Reward entry like this?

backer.JPG.0a318f33dd19b60b1c7c6f45cc3bf760.JPG

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Where it says 'Available Rewards 0' is the root of the problem.

I believe they said some features are yet to be added.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

and just for reference here is the thing off my KS page :)

yq9h.jpg

Yes, this is the backer reward I chose as well, I have selected my aircraft, but there is no mention on my Eagle.ru profile about alpha access, just beta.

I hope they notice this, I picked the option for alpha for a reason, to get flying as early as possible :)

I'm pretty sure thats something that will get sorted soon. I backed at the same level but only see 'beta access' and six flyables in the personal section.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

I'm pretty sure thats something that will get sorted soon. I backed at the same level but only see 'beta access' and six flyables in the personal section.

I backed at 60 level ALPHA Tier 2. Everything at the $40 ORIGINAL level, plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt, plus ALPHA ACCESS. I too see only beta. I'm sure it will get worked out.

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

It's only been live for a day. I'd give them some time to get things sorted out. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

The following is what I've selected as backer:

Pledge $60 or more

54 backers

ALPHA Tier 2. Everything at the $40 ORIGINAL level, plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt, plus ALPHA ACCESS.

Estimated delivery: Feb 2014

Add $12 USD to ship outside the US

But for me, on the webstore, I see only 1 reward available; so I have to choose between the T-Shirt OR the alpha access.

Is it possible to fix that?

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

It's only been live for a day. I'd give them some time to get things sorted out. :)

not intending to turn this into a "have a go" thread

but if no one mentions it then things may go un noticed :)

not intending to turn this into a "have a go" thread

but if no one mentions it then things may go un noticed :)

Agreed. Maybe there should be an "official" thread for such things to avoid the inevitable chaos of individual threads for each person with an issue. Also it may prevent redundant questions that seem to be occurring. Possibly a sticky?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

I could be wrong, but it looks like the ALPHA ACCESS choice is only a availableoption if it's a OPTIONAL aspect of your tier.

If your reward tier includes Alpha Access by default, you don't get to choose it - it's just a given.

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening, but the communication around it isn't particularly clear.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I had to contact the team to get my email addresses sorted out (I knew that was going to kick back at me), and asked about the alpha access too - they're working on it!

I think I'll start holding my breath now, can't wait to fly the Spitfire...

Dear Shilka. I hate you so very very much. Love, Rex

• 2 weeks later...
Same here. Should there be any special Links for RRG backers on the DCS page? I remember that item where I was able to select flyables. Just I can't find it anymore...

Happy Eastern!

Do you mean this link? http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/backer/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread