Snoopy Weapon Repaint

• 2 weeks later...
The mod reflects what I see on a daily basis.

No I think he was asking if you know why the color was changed to the current Brown from previous color.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have tried to register with the 476th to gain access to these repaints with no success. Are these repaints only available to the 476th V Fighter Group? I would really like to get these if i could.:dunno:

Not sure why you’re having issues but yes my mod should only be hosted on our site, if hosted at other locations it isn’t with my approval

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

So is this even available? im a member and im getting a " you do not have permission to access this page" why even post this here if its not available to the dcs community? 

1 hour ago, Soulres said:

So is this even available? im a member and im getting a " you do not have permission to access this page" why even post this here if its not available to the dcs community? 

This is a thread from 2014 and the last post is from 2020. What you´d expect?

Either way i don´t have any issues accessing the 476th group page, or, download their mods. Did you tried with a different browser?

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

21 hours ago, fagulha said:

This is a thread from 2014 and the last post is from 2020. What you´d expect?

Either way i don´t have any issues accessing the 476th group page, or, download their mods. Did you tried with a different browser?

This isnt Steam forums, its DCS. I can snag files from 2009, hell I can snag MY uploads from 2011, DCS community data hoards. But this is locked behind a wall, and yes ive tried different browsers including stock Internet Explorer, which if it dont work with that it wont work on anything. 

And I can access the forums and everything just fine. Its just these files and snoopys files are closed access.  Honestly its what I get for deleting them because I cant even find the post where the guy who helped snoop also had otherones too.

11 hours ago, Soulres said:

This isnt Steam forums, its DCS. I can snag files from 2009, hell I can snag MY uploads from 2011, DCS community data hoards. But this is locked behind a wall, and yes ive tried different browsers including stock Internet Explorer, which if it dont work with that it wont work on anything. 

And I can access the forums and everything just fine. Its just these files and snoopys files are closed access.  Honestly its what I get for deleting them because I cant even find the post where the guy who helped snoop also had otherones too.

That´s strange. I´m sorry if i could´t help you further but if i stumble for some fix, or, workaround i´ll let you know.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 6/3/2024 at 5:27 PM, fagulha said:

That´s strange. I´m sorry if i could´t help you further but if i stumble for some fix, or, workaround i´ll let you know.

If ya know of the name of someone who did basically the same thing with re-coloring of the Gbus,and Mavs, making them more realistic

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soulres said:

If ya know of the name of someone who did basically the same thing with re-coloring of the Gbus,and Mavs, making them more realistic

There are some users who did textures for weapons. One of them is Lee1hy.