• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 9th...

So who is the winner!?

July 9th.

DCS: F-86F Sabre Contest

Dear Pilots!

With the announcement of the upcoming release of DCS: F-86F Sabre, we are starting a contest to win your very own free copy!

Belsimtek created the amazing UH-1H and Mi-8MTV2 simulations and we want to see which of you can create the best screen shots for them. These will need to be new screen shots, never displayed publicly before. Please post your unedited (crop and resize is okay) with no mods (only stock DCS content) entries here. Post as many as you wish!

Note: Please turn off the information bar at the bottom of the screen (Left Ctrl + Y twice)!

**Updated** On July 9th, Alex Podvoisky (the development director of the F-86F) will choose the three winners.

No commentary please and off topic posts will be removed.

Best of luck to you all!

Belsimtek and Eagle Dynamics

:D :D :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=100496

attachment.php?attachmentid=100497

No edit except for cropping...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Well done and grats to all the winners, and especially to John from the 229th.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE