Open Beta 1.2.12 Avionics without function

iFoxRomeo

With open beta 1.2.12 except for the radar and "hud indicators", no light, no instrument is working anymore(even those that don´t need energy). Well the L/G up light is permanently on, even without current.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

I have the very same problem.

The cockpit instruments/lights are dead, they don´t react.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

CATASTROPHIC update for MiG-21! Avionics not working! :(

Can we return it to previous version?

check the checkbox in options->special->mig-21bis and save

then uncheck it and save

this can temporarily solve this issue

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Thanks Uboat, that worked just fine!

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

Solve problem :music_whistling:

Follow instructions:

1) Enter in DCS and click Options

2) Click Special and select MIG21

3) Check > Simplifiel Engine,Prevent canopy,custom cockpit > and click OK.

4) Return on Desk DCS

5) Click Option

6) Special and select MIG21

7) Remove check>Simplifiel Engine,Prevent canopy,custom cockpit > and click OK.

:lol:

I'm also having this problem and my cockpit is suddenly in russian as well. I'm not using any kind of modification. The check box fix just fixed it though.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I have edited my cockpit for russian textures but english tool tips plus edited radio channels aid plate and all warning and caution lights in english.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

How many of you are using some form of cockpit modification?

Me and something like 5 friends do use them on many modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I with many friends use customized cockpit, e.g. mainstay's green one

plz keep this function, since it can also somehow enable independent pit texture from pit language.

we are looking forward to a drop-down list which can be capable of more pit texture not this single one.

thanks for this update

Edited by ddhenda

How many of you are using some form of cockpit modification?

I am using gray cockpit, and everything works properly after update. The only issue is related somehow to radio. When I start my own training mission, where I am on final approach, and contact tower, there's no sound and no text response from tower.

But if I'll eject and respawn with Shift+Ctrl+Tab, radio communication gets back to normal.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

I'm not using any cockpit mod, I did the suggested fix and it reported Config/options.lua modified (3 lines of context before/after):

@@ -68,6 +68,11 @@
        ["Ka-50"] = {
            ["altTrimmingMethod"] = false,
        },
+        ["MiG-21Bis"] = {
+            ["CustomCockpit"] = false,
+            ["Engine"] = false,
+            ["Freeze"] = false,
+        },
        ["UH-1H"] = {
            ["UHRudderTrimmer"] = false,
            ["UHTrackIRAiming"] = true,

So, the described fix added these options in the file, maybe it's the reason why everyone have problems

I want to add that although I use many modifications for many cockpits I prefer to enable them via JSGME because it's safer and easier.

The question Cobra should ask is "How many of you change your cockpit texture often?"

The game should provide a graphic option to add modded textures and then let you chose between them or should have them preinstalled (or both). Setting up luas are not for everybody. For example... I have a lot of modded lua files for many things but I didn't even looked at Uboat's mod... it felt so cumbersome when I have all my cockpit textures in JSGME at a click.

Is not like I can change the textures in flight with such a mod...

Here is my list of cockpit textures in JSGME. The ones deactivated I never use... are for my friends and I keep them to have them maintained if updates messes them up.

Clipboard01.thumb.png.99c5d3ae69ca53f66cd43568e8073b59.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least