104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Hello. Please tell me, when you connect to the server generates an error 104th "protocol error (stream error)". What could be the problem? Other servers can be connected without problems. Ping from 170 to 370. In the past such problems were not on the server playing about 1.5 years.

P.S. Sorry, if not very clear, I write through a translator.

Hi Nuts,

Operation Backfire is our newest mission, as such we have not had time yet to add in info about it to our website.

The helicopter transport missions featured within this mission do not require any loading or unloading by the pilot. Everything is done by triggered actions by you arriving or leaving a certain place.

For the Red side the first task is to fly to Batumi, once you get closer to this airfield you will see Smoke designate the Landing Zone and you will also get a message confirming where you have to land. Once on the ground further messages will instruct you on where to go and what to do.

So to complete the missions all you need to do is read the messages that come up and fly to the locations the mission tells you to go too!

Good luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• 4 weeks later...
Any news of when you guys will update to 1.5.5?

Here's the bottom line: We had a power efficient DX10 GFX card installed in the server. IIRC the minimum requirements changed last week with the release of 1.5.5. The requirements in question are DX11 hardware. We got broadsided since 99% of folks have DX11/12 cards now for a while so it was never a part of the narrative. We'll have a brand new DX12 card installed very soon (1060). For now that means we're stuck on 1.5.4. We're expecting installation tomorrow or a day beyond that. Just to confirm, we're online. But it's 1.5.4. And that's going to be invisible for 1.5.5 clients.

Hold tight. :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only server I can play on is 104.

No 104 no MP for me. :(

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals