104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Once 1.5 comes to release and 2.0 moves to beta. Will you guys be staying in beta or will you move to release?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

That's good to know. Hopefully on beta both maps are available. Thanks for the heads up mav

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

w/ = with?

• Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Will this server go combat for the week-end?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

For the NTTR server. I would like to request a slower tanker, for Warthog compatibly, if possible please :)

Runi. "IceCat"

Printable A5 F/A-18C Checklist

Win 10 Pro 64bit, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, Intel Core I7 9700K @4.7 - 4.9 GHz,

Nvidia Asus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11Gb, G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 32GB (2x(2x8Gb)), Samsung 870 NVME + Multiple Samsung 850 & 860 EVO SSDs, Dell P2414H & U2414H Monitors.

For the NTTR server. I would like to request a slower tanker, for Warthog compatibly, if possible please :)

Ah yes! and for the fighter tanker, higher and faster 300 - 350kts indicated airspeed at 30k

(yes, that means groundspeed will be pretty high)

thx

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pretty sure that is well above normal speeds for a tanker for any reason

nope - 350KIAS is the "sweet spot" for the eagle

>350kts the eagle gets "twitchy" in roll - less than that and the engines have slower response time --- both not good when you're on the boom

you fly fingertip (ie.. "tight") at 350kts ---- fingertip is used around the airfield, parade and for weather penetration

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nope - 350KIAS is the "sweet spot" for the eagle

>350kts the eagle gets "twitchy" in roll - less than that and the engines have slower response time --- both not good when you're on the boom

you fly fingertip (ie.. "tight") at 350kts ---- fingertip is used around the airfield, parade and for weather penetration

Good points!

Or you could just take 3 bags like everyone else, eat the drag penalty like a man and move on.

:megalol: :megalol:

Lord of Salt

A Tanker has been added for the A-10C, ARCO is now orbiting at FL180 at slow speed.

Texaco is the Fast Jet Tanker, the speed of which is fine. I can stay connected for the entire transfer with no issues, the speed it has set is well within limits. All the missions we have used Tankers in have been set with a similar ground speed.

I don't agree that its current speed makes it any harder to refuel, I manage it with no problems. It also gives us the added benefit of being able to catch the tanker faster when its flying away from us.

If you are having difficulties, practice is the solution ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

on your server often friendly fire, solve this question please

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

would be great if the person doing the teamkilling would be destroyed and the person getting shot would be invulnerable to own-side's weapons

then TK'ing would be a self-solving problem

i wonder if script-gurus could tackle that??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]