Bf.109K-4 and Dora give-away

ivan_st

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys... winners were selected randomly. I asked my little nephew to pick random numbers and they represented post number. If diveplane already had a copy I was not aware of it. It is up to him now what to do with that key. As you can see I am not really active on forum and I dont know anyone here. So I can assure you that I did not have any favorites. If I did what would be the point of public posting. I Could just give the key directly. Anyway I will give another key (heli) in next few days so there will be another chance for the rest of you.

I would like the BF 109 K-14 thank you for the give away. Opps I see it already ended...

Edited by VIKBELL

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Hello everyone..

giveway for bf109K-4 will be re-run. Diveplane returned the key and asked me to re-run the giveaway:thumbup:.

I will not open new thread, but you can apply in here. Winner will be randomly selected 30 Dec 2014 (just as for Mi-8 ).

Those who applied for Dora, if you want the bf109K-4 please post again. Those who already posted for bf109K-4 there is no need to post again.

Again please don't post if you can afford it, if you won't play, if you already have it, etc.

Thanks,

Ivan

I would like a Bf-109K4 please, Thank you.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I really wish to have that BF-109 key!!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR