AvioDev C-101 Release Announcement

Tango

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update: It seems ED are still straightening out some details with the installer, and so we appear to have encountered additional delay. Hopefully once all these things are sorted out for this release we will know what to do for the next one! Apologies.

Best regards,

Tango.

I think the installer issue is independent from the c-101 content, so once they have figured out the installer problem, will there be any possibility that the some content of c-101 that are updated during these days can be integrated into the final beta installer? Or the content has already been frozen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I just hope it turns up, before these damn vat changes. Would prefere NOT to pay an extra 20% if I can help it.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cheers Tango, great news. My credit card is ready and waiting. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

It can't be so hard to understand that Aviodev doesn't actually know when ED will solve the installer issue. Don't bug them for it, it'll be out when it'll be out, simple as that.

Then Aviodev solve installer issues and solve all bugs. Oh man... just ask guys from ED team. If you dont see AvioDEV C-101 in E-shop - this is mostly on AvioDEV.

I think Tango will say us the true :)

Edited by Rabbl

Then Aviodev solve installer issues and solve all bugs. Oh man... just ask guys from ED team. If you dont see AvioDEV C-101 in E-shop - this is mostly on AvioDEV.

I think Tango will say us the true :)

Well yeah, gee thanks for that. I am sure they never thought of asking ED for assistance.. Wow, this could have been fixed DAYS ago had you said something earlier!

:doh:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I read an e-shop manager's blog saying, specifically for e-shops outside the EU (like the DCS e-shop) selling to consumers inside the EU, the rules actually won't change this year.

Edit: posted something about UK VAT thresholds earlier, was not clear on the technicalities so I just deleted it.

Edited by emg

if the module will be delayed for a while, any chance that the developers can offer the module as a standalone download while we wait just like what happened with the Hawk module (hawk module was meant to be released end of nov 2014 but got dragged out because of some licence management software integration issues, but the developers let us fly the module anyway)?