Matt will give us a DCS World 2 Live Stream

yeah, if we ignore the nature of internet and assume everyone respects ED's wish, just keep in mind that they didn't say it won't be recorded and reposted, just that people who do first need ED's permission. I think it's just a safety net since it's a first time live stream, I can respect that.

Wags, no pressure, do the stream at your own pace!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone could record the stream, plz highlight the page on this thread and thank for your working first.

It's 4 or 5 o'clock here, my friend totally fall asleep. Maybe they need to watch it few hours later.

good wishes and fly safe dude.

scaling confirmed **** yes.

That was pretty much my reaction, too. :thumbup:

It should be noted for the grumpy crowd that this is OPTIONAL object scaling.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Just record it offline and post to your youtube channel as always. Man I hate twictch "it does twitch on a fast connection"

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Not too sure about the NTTR map.. Seems quite desolate and boring to be honest. Whatever content is created there willl just be whoever has the best aircraft wins because hardly any place to hide or use trickery in. Weather there is more or less always sunny and clear too, no?

Not too sure about the NTTR map.. Seems quite desolate and boring to be honest. Whatever content is created there willl just be whoever has the best aircraft wins because hardly any place to hide or use trickery in. Weather there is more or less always sunny and clear too, no?

Weather in dcs isn't determined by the weather in real life. It can be anything you want it to be.

Thanks Matt! That was incredible!

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer