NEW SERVER-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

Had a black screen on connecting with multiple other servers too - most of the time it just took a while for the loading screen to turn up.

So could be worth waiting a bit.

I did, mate. It throws me back to serv list after couple of minutes. =(

Пилот-камикадзе, поршневод среднего класса.

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/rfjack

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had the game freeze on your server with about 13 other pilots. It happened when the server was giving messages about pilots crashing/dying.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

The server reset message appears in the chat buffer instead of in the normal message box, so I think most people do not see it. When the reset came I was dumped back to the multiplayer menu and at first I thought the server crashed. Others didn't wait so long so the attendance dropped from ~14 players to 3 after the reset.

FWIW:unsure:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

The server reset message appears in the chat buffer instead of in the normal message box, so I think most people do not see it. When the reset came I was dumped back to the multiplayer menu and at first I thought the server crashed. Others didn't wait so long so the attendance dropped from ~14 players to 3 after the reset.

FWIW:unsure:

We got to restart the server manually when the memory is full.

I hope you guys understand that this is a software problem and not a hardware issue.

As soon as the netcode and servertools are relased this should hopefully stop.

Lets just wait for now.

Oh, so that was someone manually checking and noticing the memory leak? Makes more sense now. Thanks!

Thanks for the server chaps; I had a simply fantastic time last online night (my first since Hotfix 3) and the lack of CTDs and a steady connection combined with a moderate but persistent attendance level provided a lively and engaging environment with some nice periods to let the blood pressure settle between! I had so much fun I went to bed a full hour and a half later than I should have done! Just one more...

Heartiest thanks again.

Thanks for the server chaps; I had a simply fantastic time last online night (my first since Hotfix 3) and the lack of CTDs and a steady connection combined with a moderate but persistent attendance level provided a lively and engaging environment with some nice periods to let the blood pressure settle between! I had so much fun I went to bed a full hour and a half later than I should have done! Just one more...

Heartiest thanks again.

Im glad you like it pilotfly.gifthumbup.gif

• 1 month later...
It is back up now :thumbup:

thanks M8!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty please, add a backup airfield to takeoff from. I'm trying to fly for the team that has fewer pilots and I'm getting shot within 5 seconds of going wheels up.

If I get vulched when there is an airfield further back it is my fault, but there is no alternative.

Pretty please, add a backup airfield to takeoff from.

If I get vulched when there is an airfield further back it is my fault, but there is no alternative.

+1

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |