DCS: AJS-37 Viggen Discussion

VEPR 12

About the crashes: in Sven Stridsberg Viggen book it is illustrated at page 77. The left wing bent at the root, completely upwards even damaging the vertical stabilizer. Then it came loose all together and slammed to the right wing, damaging that one too. CN 37011.

How (s)low can you go

About the crashes: in Sven Stridsberg Viggen book it is illustrated at page 77. The left wing bent at the root, completely upwards even damaging the vertical stabilizer. Then it came loose all together and slammed to the right wing, damaging that one too. CN 37011.

Is this the illustration you talked about?.

37011c.jpg

(it was in this accident report for the First of the Wing failures http://www.svfplhist.com/index.htm?s=37/37hav.htm)

Some parts can:

HUD.jpg

Did you try the right address? ;)

-Nick

???????????

Where was this posted? I can't find it on their site.

Also, jesus H christ they were NOT kidding when they said "new quality standard." You can see the crinkling on the edges of the label! AAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Pocket Sized

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

???????????

Where was this posted? I can't find it on their site.

Yeah I'd like to know where you found that, Blacklion.

Google is amazing...and I'm not joking.

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/HUD.jpg

Also, jesus H christ they were NOT kidding when they said "new quality standard." You can see the crinkling on the edges of the label! AAAAAAAAAA

Agreed. It is BEAUTIFUL! :) I hope it also runs reasonably well, but I will upgrade to fully experience this work!

-Nick

Google is amazing...and I'm not joking.

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/HUD.jpg

Agreed. It is BEAUTIFUL! :) I hope it also runs reasonably well, but I will upgrade to fully experience this work!

-Nick

Someone's been scratching on the adhesive paper - top middle - and it's such a tiny detail, but a real hint at the love and affection of whoever did the texturing. It's god damned leatherneckian by this point. If I didn't have such high expectations, you could very well call me a fanboy. :)

Tease me, please me..!

It was 11 days between tease 1 and tease 2.

It's now 12 days since the last tease...

I need a Viggen fix. I need it now!

Viggen hype has to much drift, needs fix. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I know this is not an AJS or a video from leatherneck. Still it's a completely fresh video from a guy who is paying tribute to his father who flew JA-37 viggens, amongst other fighter aircraft.

Should keep viggen fans happy for today at least. ������

The text from the facebook page the video was posted on:

NOSTALGI-FREDAG! Tidigare i somras påbörjade jag digitaliseringen av familjens VHS-bibliotek. Jular, Födelsedagar, Midsomrar, Hockey- och Fotbollsmatcher. I samlingen finns även en del material från pappas yrkesliv i FV. Det mesta är klippt i ett antal kortare filmer - och efter lite övervägande så har jag valt att dela med mig ett av videoklippen för allmän tillgänglighet.

Rekommenderar högtalare eller hörlurar med bra bas och hög volym!

OBS - enligt begränsningar i copyright så är det möjligt att klippet inte kan ses på alla devices (mobil, tablets) eller i alla länder.

Finns säkert en och annan i denna grupp som arbetat med, eller sett Jerry flyga vid någon flyguppvisning. Jerry flög Jaktviggen mellan 1980-2005 (+2.200 h), men har även varit krigsplacerad på J35 Draken (+1.200 h) och JAS 39 Gripen (+600 h). Förutom timmar i SK37/50/60/61 så har Jerry även ett antal pass i framsits på F/A-18 Hornet, T38 Talon, Mirage III, J32 Lansen och ett par andra maskiner. Har även under karriären lyckats trycka iväg ett 15 till 20-talet robotar, vilket jag har förstått inte hör till vanligheterna i dagens FV.

Efter 36 år som stridspilot och provflygare lämnade Jerry flygvapnet och TU39 2006, och lägger sedan dess stor del av sin tid och sitt engagemang på Skärmflygning (+200 h) i Norrköpings skärmflygklubb. TIPS! Jag vet att de söker nya medlemmar som vill prova på. Hör av er!

Edited by shaggy
More info

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

I know this is not an AJS or a video from leatherneck. Still it's a completely fresh video from a guy who is paying tribute to his father who flew JA-37 viggens, amongst other fighter aircraft.

That is THE most impressing video of the Viggen I have ever seen - simply amazing!!

Student Pilot in 476th vFighter Group.

Callsign: Griffin

www.476vfightergroup.com

Here's our fix, now we're able to survive the next 17 days!

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

The text from the facebook page the video was posted on:

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

FvWzWyH.png

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!