First start Nevada. Plane goes all the way left! Why?

Nedum

Hello!

I have checked my controls and key bindings and all is good. The only thing that doesn't work is CRTL+Enter to show the axes.

My Problem is that during the take of the plane suddenly goes all the way left.

Full right rudder is without any effect and so I must use the wheel brake.

Was it the side wind or did I miss something with my control settings?

If it's the side wind... oh man.. some must give this bird better wheel friction!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

Hello!

I have checked my controls and key bindings and all is good. The only thing that doesn't work is CRTL+Enter to show the axes.

My Problem is that during the take of the plane suddenly goes all the way left.

Full right rudder is without any effect and so I must use the wheel brake.

Was it the side wind or did I miss something with my control settings?

If it's the side wind... oh man.. some must give this bird better wheel friction!

Do you have a set of rudder pedals with toe brakes?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Actually for me it's the only aircraft for which I don't have to invert the brake axes, with the Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Actually for me it's the only aircraft for which I don't have to invert the brake axes, with the Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

you're right +1

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

This was my problem. I normally have to invert the axis on my toe brakes for all aircraft. For the Mirage I have to leave it on the default setting. By inverting the toe brake axis I was finding the aircraft would veer to the left during takeoff.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

When you takeoff a real plane you dont stay straight.

Remember there are wind.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I've found the M2000C to be VERY susceptible to crosswind on takeoff, even a slight breeze damn near pushes it all the way off the runway. My toe brakes are properly configured. No other plane in DCS is pushed around this badly on takeoff.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I've found the M2000C to be VERY susceptible to crosswind on takeoff, even a slight breeze damn near pushes it all the way off the runway. My toe brakes are properly configured. No other plane in DCS is pushed around this badly on takeoff.

Agreed. Effect seems way over the top, like being in a small sail boat or something.

At first thanks to all of you.

Toe brakes and all other stuff is working very well.

Nothing special here.

It's the side wind but it's a waaaaay overdone!

I can't really believe that a fighter with a shape like a dart has more air drag as a Truck and less friction!

I see all the day the planes landing in front of my office and I never ever did not see such a behavior, nor was it ever told to me.

As long as your wheels touching the runway, there is not such a big slip as in the air.

I think there is something wrong. I have this feeling since the first prop plane was out. The fish tail behavior because of side wind is a way overdone.

The M2000C has the opposite effect because the "tail" wheel is now in front, if you know what I mean. ;)

There are 3 wheels fixed at the ground, with a extreme high side friction and a like a dart shaped plane slips on the runway like on a ice track!?

As said before a big truck with a long trailer would not behave like any plane in this game.

The "funny" thing is; as soon as the plane is in the air, the slip is gone!

How that?

I think ED should overlook this ground behavior for all planes!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

It's surprising for sure. I just flew the "Cold Start" instant mission and landed at Groom Lake.

The ME shows a crosswind coming from 71° to the left at 4 m/s (rwy 32R). Nothing brutal, but when the nose wheel touched down the Mirage was pushed to the left so severely that I couldn't correct the trajectory with the rudder (without nose wheel steering).

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I really don't understand that behavior.

Otherwise:

Really happy with my brand new hairdryer 2000…

hulQKAn.jpg

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I believe that we warned you that the aircraft is very susceptible to steering during take-off/landings rolls. We still haven't been able to fix that in the EFM, but it is in our list.

Just nudge the rudder, otherwise you will overcorrect and will end up going sideways or leaving the runway.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."