Removed

CptSmiley

it seems not all fixes made their way to the update. The previously thought FBW disable switch still disables the FBW and the plane fly like crazy. It was added to this list very early though

No it got changed to FBW gain and i t doesn't handle as old FBW disconnect you can't make backflips anymore

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems not all fixes made their way to the update. The previously thought FBW disable switch still disables the FBW and the plane fly like crazy. It was added to this list very early though

I thought from post below that this had been changed?

Yup just tested it out and seams like they did implement all the fixes just didn't state them.

The throttle is added for the keyboard the FBW gain switch has been replaced by gain switch (Feels better imo)

She flies alot smoother now with the FBW spin enabled feels like a real bird now

I thought from post below that this had been changed?

He means the Vrill switch, this has been always there. But I am talking about the protected switch.

- Corrected gear lever handle operation and animation

this also didnt make its way despite being in the ver first list. The lever still doesnt animate

EDIT: I broke my wing with a high pull with this switch off. Thats why I thought it was not implemented yet. The gear lever however doesnt work

Edited by TomCatMucDe

He means the Vrill switch, this has been always there. But I am talking about the protected switch.

- Corrected gear lever handle operation and animation

this also didnt make its way despite being in the ver first list. The lever still doesnt animate

EDIT: I broke my wing with a high pull with this switch off. Thats why I thought it was not implemented yet. The gear lever however doesnt work

Gear lever is animated for me

And yes you can still brake the wings with high pull but it's nothing what the FBW discconect was

And are you playing 2.0 or 1.5?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Gear lever is animated for me

And yes you can still brake the wings with high pull but it's nothing what the FBW discconect was

And are you playing 2.0 or 1.5?

I am playing 2.0.0.49135, the last version. The gear lever doesnt move. I will do a clean reinstall of the M2000 if you say it works at your end

If you are seeing the new liveries, then I suspect the LGB fix is also in as it was incorporated prior to that. Unfortunately I'm on work travel, keep in mind laser code is currently hard coded to the usual DCS default of 1688

Yeeeehaaaaaawww!!!! No problem with 1688 the A-10 can change their codes easily...

A long night ahead if us, testing the new Mirage.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

forgot all what I said, after a clean install of the Mirage module, I got the FBW switch working and the lever moving.

It seems the Mirage wasnt installed correctly. For those who may see the same problem as me, uninstall the M2000 and install it again and it should work.

it flies beautifully now!

Edited by TomCatMucDe

Yea. Some obvious flight model changes. FCS Gain switch now works in the new mode. Braking seems (mostly) straight now. Lights are (supposedly) synchronized now in MP. I tried to do the meteoric climb, and really just made it to about 45,000'... then accelerated, climbed to 65,000' and the engine promptly flamed out. Also lots of small switch behavior fixes, and our ask for CW/CCW consistency was implemented too! (cool!)

Edit: My cockpit mod is still mostly compatible, but requires a 1-line .lua change to ensure the new Views.lua from RAZBAM is still included. Instructions are in the cockpit mod thread.

1.5=2.0 with Caucasus instead of NTTR.

I'm betting they just didn't have time today to get the 1.5 version ready and rather than hold back 2.0 + new campaign + sale until 1.5 was also ready, they simply released it as available. I'm betting we see an update to 1.5 early next week if not later today.

that´s very nice :thumbup:

Aircrafts: F-16C | TF-51 | M2000C | F/A-18C | AV-8B | Viggen | KA-50 | A-10C | UH-1 | Mi-8 |

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Normandy | Syria

System: AMD Ryzen 3700X | 32GB Ram | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 64Bit | 1TB 970 EVO M.2 SSD

Equipment: TrackIR 5_Trackclip Pro |TM Warthog HOTAS | Oculus Rift S