Razbam, maybe Open-Beta but a future great module...

Skulleader

Hello guys and Razbam ;)

A little message for Razbam, I know that your Mirage 2000C is just an Open-Beta but for me and after many hours with your Mirage 2000C I'm really under the charm and happy to have this Mirage 2000C, not only because I'm French but because in the reality he's an incredible aircraft

Of course it's just the begining and the Mirage 2000C is just a little baby for us but in the future is will be a great module :thumbup:

Long live to this module and a great thanks Razbam for this gift, great job guys :thumbup:

Thumbs_21.gif

I agree,

The RAZBAM module is a lot of fun and I know it will get even better as it goes from Alpha, to Beta, to final release.

Thank you for the hardwork, artistic talent and technical expertise in making a classic French Fighter come to life.

Cheers,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

RAZBAM made it into the inner circle of trusted DCS module makers, and I will buy any new module they produce from here on out.

Awesome job on the Mirage. Went from zero to my fav jet in DCS! :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

At this stage still a lot of work to do, but it sound very promising in the futur if you keep working hard and listen any useful (true) informations about how the Mirage systems operate.

I am already in love of this module and hope for radar and missiles update soon to have a more playable module and start using the Mirage in his best role of interceptor. (actualy with this nonsteerable radar antena it's most a Mig-21 with a better détection range and fox-1 missile... ^^)

When it will be finished I think it will be a must have plane to everybody that want to really learn air to air combat, and not only spamming the sky with amraam and flying low altitude with a fighter as we can see in most public MP server.

Keep up the good work guys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Agreed, this is an awesome module and Razbam has demonstrated they are working to finish it. Keep it up, guys!

This is really key. They seem to be working at a great pace to fix bugs and prepare for future feature additions. Definitely keep it up RAZBAM!

Razbam is the model of what a 3rd party developer should be like, a 4th gen aircraft that everybody wants, on time releases, great communication with the community, and an excellent work ethic. Keep up the good work. I will buy everything you make, you got a customer for life.

Razbam is the model of what a 3rd party developer should be like, a 4th gen aircraft that everybody wants, on time releases, great communication with the community, and an excellent work ethic. Keep up the good work. I will buy everything you make, you got a customer for life.

Nothing more to say, great work guys!

At this stage still a lot of work to do, but it sound very promising in the futur if you keep working hard and listen any useful (true) informations about how the Mirage systems operate.

I am already in love of this module and hope for radar and missiles update soon to have a more playable module and start using the Mirage in his best role of interceptor. (actualy with this nonsteerable radar antena it's most a Mig-21 with a better détection range and fox-1 missile... ^^)

When it will be finished I think it will be a must have plane to everybody that want to really learn air to air combat, and not only spamming the sky with amraam and flying low altitude with a fighter as we can see in most public MP server.

Keep up the good work guys.

Nothing more to add, I couldn't say it better :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Just love this aircraft, not only because she's a very good choice, but also and mainly because the implementation is superb!

Great work, thanks for all the efforts that have been poured into this!

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR